13. 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐧

Pov. Dream

Everything was ready now. I was driving towards the port or the beach now. I had to be at the point furthest from George. We were supposed to call each other when we were already at such points. I thought all the time about whether I had done everything and whether the package would survive the journey.

it was too easy to work. This was what bored me the most. We assumed that the drone will fly an average of a day, two max. If all this had not worked out. All this time would be wasted ...

It was at least the time I spent with George, or at least for him. that mattered most to me, but at the same time it was oppressive. The person I loved was just for me now. Time has given us a chance to meet, but at the same time has forbidden us to do so.

~ 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 ~

I've already spoken to George on the phone. we were both getting ready for our drones to be ready for the road. We turned on the cameras attached to the drones to know which direction the drones should be redirected. What could go wrong? Maybe ... everything? We were some 7,000 kilometers apart. And the drones had to travel that distance.

a few minutes later we started taking off and finally my drone flew to George and his drone flew to me. While the drones were on the way, we talked to each other about everything we could think of. As always. I couldn't wait to get my package from George. I was so curious what's inside. I also hoped that nothing would happen to my package.

Had time passed normally, it would have been easier to send parcels. I assume they wouldn't have come to us at the same time.

Pov. George

It's been a while since our drones were on their way. it was slowly getting dark. I was afraid to stay outside at night, despite the fact that nothing threatened me, I preferred to rewrite myself in the car in the back seat. However, I had to control the controller to keep the drone in motion. I figured that at this time I would stick the stone with a tape. the drone was supposed to fly only in a straight line so it was not a problem.

Dream had a whole day's journey ahead of him, I had a whole night of sleep. But I was looking forward to what Dream gave me. I was wondering if he took the easy way and bought a card or did something himself. suspecting, however, Dream would choose the latter option.

I imagine how a well-built man with his green eyes and hair is trying to stick something with his big hand. When I thought about it, I felt like days, but it was this blonde man with green eyes that could be doing this for me.

it was already dark and i told Dream i would go to sleep now. I was hoping he wouldn't bore him to death while I was asleep. At least when I try to sleep.

As I wanted to do before, I glued the stone to the controller. I was hoping the drone would keep moving forward.

George: I'll be carrying a drone that belongs to Dream. I wish I had something more ... I wish I could hug him or fall asleep next to him ... It would be best if he was here next to me ...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I know it was a short chapter, but 500 words about such a boring thing is still a lot. At least i think so. Like I said, I will be writing one chapter a day by the end of the week. Then I have to take a break because I have suspicions of quite a serious illness: /
but then I will try to write even two chapters a day. I just want to finish this book and start writing another one.

Ps. It is 01.30 a.m as I write this and I am not in touch a bit.
Have a nice day / evening / night