Hannah Capricorn Rosling of Flowerborne-(Whilst the Roses still bloom in Elfish)

Hannah Capricorn Rosling was a queen. 

At least, that was what her hordes of advisors and soldiers and handmaidens had told her since she was but a elfling. 

Standing at the throne room of the castle of Dream, Hannah felt a sense of reluctancy, questioning her place there. She definitely could have skipped if she wanted to. 

But Hannah also knew what was best for her kingdom, and her country, and this was one of them. At least she was taking to it better than Puffy.

 Almost laughing at the sight of her Captain of the guard, Lady Elaine was dressed in a mid length dress of deep blue with her guard jacket covering most of the top, she looked like she would rather be fighting a thousand enemies then have to attend this ceremony of Dream. 

Hannah almost snorted. Puffy looked up, flushed. "Don't laugh at me like that! This dress is a nightmare all by itself!" She tugged on her black and gold uniform jacket. "I only wear dresses for special occasions, like banquets." 

She looked around. "But not here!" 

Hannah glanced at the empty throne sitting above the floor in the middle back of the large room. "Relax, Puffy." She said, "We worked it all out with Prince Clay." 

Hannah forgot how bad she was at lying.

 Her fearless captain of the guard looked a tiny bit worried. "This still feels a little weird, my lady. I mean, coming to the ceremony for Dream's captain of the guard...?" 

Puffy raised an eyebrow. "Wouldn't that be seen as a bit of an insult?" 

Hannah fought the urge to smile. In truth, her and the kingdom of Dream's relationship was not the best, to say the least, but she didn't want to make it out as if she was using her friend. 

"Well, honestly Puffy, I couldn't care less anymore about what our beloved Prince Clay thinks." 

Hannah paused, taking a moment to look around the extravagant room, filled with citizens and guests chatting excitedly. "You heard the rumour, right?" Asked Hannah innocently to Puffy, hands tracing her deep magenta dress. 

Puffy looked up curiously, making one of those motherly faces that said, "What did you do now?". Hannah gestured towards the curtains that led to the hallways of the castle, where the Prince and the new captain of the guard would enter. 

"Apparently your duckling and the new captain of the guard, George, I think, are lovers." 

Puffy choked. 

Hannah laughed, red in the face, as she rushed over to her captain's side. 

"C'mon, Puffy!" She yelled, almost choking herself on laughter. "Breathe, Cap, Breathe!"

 Lady Puffy wouldn't talk to her the rest of the morning.