"Great idea Y/n," Iida came up behind me.

He quickly took control of the group. I walked away knowing that all the boys would be preoccupied with the contest to bother us. I sat back down on the side of the pool just putting my feet in. Mina and Jirou swimming over to me. 

"Wow Y/n that was really smart of you," Mina said looking over at the boys who were all lining up for the races.

"I just wanted them off our backs," I said," I also wanted Bakugo to lay off of Midoriya for once."

"Yeah. He's always so mean to him," Jirou said," I kind of feel bad for Midoriya."

"Oh, I don't feel bad for him. He can handle himself but Bakugo really needs to control himself more."

They both swam off to play volleyball with the rest of the girls but I stayed put. I watched as the boys started off the races. It was kind of sad how some of the boys quirks won't help them at all with swimming. Kirishima and Denki were both out almost immediately. They came over to where I was sitting and I stood up next to them. 

"Good try boys," I patted them both on the head. 

"Aw I really wanted to win," Denki whined like a toddler and I laughed. 

"It's ok Denki," I nudged him," It's not like your quirk is supposed to be in water. Unless you want to fry your opponents to a crisp that is. But I don't think that's needed in a class race."

"Yeah I know," Denki said kicking at the ground. 

I laughed at him pouting," Y/n why don't you get in the water? You seem to be the only one not getting in," Kirishima asked.

"Oh I just don't want to," I said rubbing my arm. 

"Oh come on Y/n it's just water," Denki said and I could see both of them take a closer step to me. 

"You bet-" I screamed as the pushed me in. 

I hit the water and a bunch of it went in my mouth. I started kicking frantically in a panic. I can't breathe and I hate the water. God why are they so stupid? I felt someone grab my waist and pull me up. I took a deep breathe when my head was out of the water. I coughed as I climbed out of the pool. 

Multiple people were leaning over me with worried looks as I lay there," Oh my god Y/n. We didn't know you couldn't swim. We're so sorry." Denki and Kirishima both apologized. 

"I can swim you idiots," I sat up and they looked at me confused," I absolutely hate the water and when you pushed me in I panicked cause I couldn't breathe."

I glared at both of them and it seemed like they shrunk out of fear. Then I looked at everyone else. They looked surprised," Y/n are you okay?" Mina asked. 

"Yes I'm fine," I said standing up," But who pulled me out of the water?"

"That would be Bakugo," Iida said and I looked over at Bakugo surprised. 

He had his head down like he was embarrassed that he had saved me. I pushed myself off the ground and walked over to him. He looked up glaring at me. 

"Thank you Katsuki," I whispered it to where no one else could hear it.

"Whatever," He turned back to everyone else," Now time to see who is better once and for all."

Shoto, Midoriya, and Bakugo all got in their places. Everyone had now gathered to watch this race. We were all interested in who would win this. They got in the ready positions. I saw Mr. Aizawa come out. Iida started the race and Aizawa stopped there quirks. I giggled as they sat there in the air surprised then fell to the water. 

"It's time for you to go home," Aizawa said and left. 

We all shrugged and went to the changing rooms. I changed quickly and met Bakugo outside. We were the first ones done so no one was outside to watch us leave. I made sure no one was around and we quickly walked out of everyone's sight. 

"Katsuki," I say getting his attention. 

"What?" He said looking at me. 

"Thank you," I smiled at him. 

"Whatever considering you can swim I shouldn't have had to do that," He grumbled. 

"Oh but aren't you glad that you showed you care?" I asked nudging his shoulder.

"I don't care about extras like you, Flames," He said nudging me back. 

"Oh but I think you do," I said smirking at him," Or else you wouldn't have done that for me."

He ignored my comment. I'm surprised he hasn't said anything about me calling him Katsuki. I feel like he would bite someone's head off if they called him that. I glanced over at him. He was glaring forward with his hands in his pockets. 

"I can feel you staring," He glared at me," What is it?"

"Why haven't you said anything about me calling you Katsuki?" I asked actually curious. 

"Because I don't care," He said nonchalantly. 

"Oh so Kirishima and Denki could call you Katsuki," I said smirking at him," I feel like they would like to know that."

"Oh hell no!" He yelled at me," Never will Dunce face and Shitty hair ever be allowed to call me Katsuki."

"Oh so am I the only one that can call you that?" 

"What no. My parents get to call me that to," He looked at me with total seriousness in his face. 

I couldn't help but laugh," Alright Katsuki whatever you say."

"Just don't call me Katsuki in front of the extras. I don't want them to get ideas," He said and I nodded. 

"Sure," It's a step forward to a better relationship.

------------

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading. I hope you guys are doing okay. You can always pm me if you just wanna talk. I hope you guys liked this chapter and keep reading. 

❤Author-Chan out❤

Word count: