All Hell Breaks Loose

Song is Star Sky by Two Steps From Hell.
Hello! Don't worry I'm still alive, just been very busy, being out of town and all. Unfortunately, we're going home tomorrow. I did want to wish Harry James Potter a very happy birthday!
Anyways, onwards with the story!
Sirius' POV
Well now. Things just had to go from bad to worse, didn't they? Thranduil responded immediately by pulling his ranks away to face the Dwarven army, telling Bard to stay put. The army stopped fairly close to the mountain, and a great dwarf riding a huge pig rode forward.
At this point, I noticed that Gandalf and Bilbo had begun to move away, and I quickly caught up with them.
"Who is that?" I heard Bilbo ask over the sound of marching feet. "He doesn't look very happy."
Gandalf didn't seem too happy either.
"It is Dain, Lord of the Iron Hills, Thorin's cousin," he said disdainfully. Bilbo seemed surprised by this answer.
"Are they alike?" he asked. Gandalf stopped and turned towards him.
"I've always found Thorin the more reasonable the two," he said gravely. Bilbo had a look of slight dread on his face, as he hurried to catch up to Gandalf. By the time we made it to the front, a squabble had already begun. It seems as though the Lord and King had been taunting each other. This was followed by a volley of arrows from the dwarves, killing many Elves. An angry Thranduil retaliated with his own volley, but did not succeed in injuring a single dwarf, as they have retaliated with huge arrows shot from catapults. These arrows shredded the elvish arrows, and struck the elves again. Thranduil commanded one more volley before he was forced to stop. Thankfully, the pause gave Gandalf enough time to reach the front. He pleased with Dain, begging him to stand his army down, mentioning the coming orc army.
"I will not stand down before any Elf!" Dain growled. "Not least this faithless Woodland Sprite! He wishes nothing but ill upon my people. If he chooses to stand between me and my kin, I'll split his pretty head open!"
The army of dwarves let out a battle cry.
And, not long after that, all Hell broke lose. The dwarvish and elvish armies were tangled in combat, when the earth began to shake. The dwarves and elves froze mid-swing, and all turned to stare towards the north. Suddenly, a huge, worm-like creature came forth, breaking huge boulders with its teeth. I glanced towards Ravenhill as the sound of a horn rang out. And then a voice commanded in the most disgusting language known to Man,
"Come forth my armies!"
Azog the Defiler had come.
I apologize for the shorter chapter. The next one will probably be longer. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed it!
❤️Soundwave's Wife❤️