Ch. 22 - Night and day

Start from the beginning

"Come in." Dream answered.

Karl poked his head inside the room. "Hi."

"Hey, Karl, what would you like?" Dream asked.

"Is there somewhere else I could sleep tonight? Quackity snores really loudly." He explained.

Dream thought for a second, "It's either in George's room with Quackity or in the living room on the couch, I guess."

"Or," George cut in, "You could ask Sapnap if you could stay in his room."

Karl smiled shyly, "Do you think he would let me?"

"Definitely." Both Dream and George said at the same time.

Karl giggled, "Okay, I'll go ask him. Sorry to bother you two." Karl softly closed the door as he left.

Dream turned to face George, "Now, where were we?" He kissed George gently on the lips. George started to purr. Dream smiled as George kissed him. Dream felt something jump onto his lap. He looked over to see Patches and Peaches climbing over him to cuddle up to George.

George giggled and pulled them closer to him, "Hi baby girls." He purred. He kissed them both softly on the head, "What are you two doing up here? Hmm?"

Dream pouted, the cats were taken all of George's attention. "Do they have to sleep in bed with us?"

George laid down with both the cats, "Of course. Patches is use to sleeping here. And I don't want Peaches to be lonely."

Dream sighed, "Fine. But at least let me spoon you."

George giggled and shuffled closer to Dream, "If I have to." He teased.

Dream wrapped his arms around George and pulled him close, "Good night, love."

George purred at the nickname, "Night, Dreamy."

---------------------------------------------

George woke up to a hand running through his hair, he purred and leaned into the touch. He slowly opened his eyes to see-

"Quackity!" He screamed and pulled away, "What are you doing in Dream's room?"

Quackity started laughing his head off, "D-dream told me to tell you breakfast is ready."

George stood up and shoed Quackity out of the room, "I'll be down in a minute." he shut the door and sighed. Being a cat was so embarrassing. George walked over to the closet and threw on some light blue cuffed jeans and his black dream hoodie. He casually made his way over to the kitchen, Sapnap and Karl were sitting at the dining room table watching something on Sapnap's phone, Quackity was sitting across from them stuffing a waffle into his face and Dream was in the kitchen washing some dishes. George walked right over to Dream and hugged him from behind. Hiding his face in dream's back.

Dream smiled, "Good morning, sleepyhead."

George groaned, "Never let Quackity wake me up again."

Dream laughed, "Why? What did he do?"

George pulled away and crossed his arms, "The only person I like is you. If anyone else wakes me up I'm going to be grumpy about it."

Dream pulled George closer to him and kissed him on the cheek, "You're so cute."

George frowned, "Just don't let it happen again."

Dream nodded his head, "Okay, Who would you like me to wake you up? gently shaking you awake, or kissing you softly all over your pretty face? or maybe sucking on your neck, like I did last ni-"

George blushed, "shh, shh, shut up. Any of those work."

Dream beamed, "Really?"

"Yes, idiot. As I said before, as long as it's you, I'm fine with it." George rolled his eyes.

Dream kissed him on the forehead, "I made you waffles, your plate is right over there." he pointed to the kitchen counter which had a plate of waffles and eggs on it.

George smiled softly, "Thank you." He grabbed his plate and sat beside Quackity at the table. Sapnap and Karl were giggling to themselves. "What are they laughing about?" George asked.

Quackity shrugged his shoulders, "Who knows. They've been like this all morning."

George smiled, "Hey, Sapnap, how'd you sleep last night?"

Sapnap looked up and blushed, "Fine, w-why?"

George took a bite of his waffle, "Oh, no reason. What about you Karl? Did you ever go back to sleep last night?"

Karl buried his head in his hands.

Quackity perked up, "Ooohh! I see what's going on here!" He started laughing.

Sapnap rolled his eyes, "Whatever! How'd you sleep last night, George! I hope Dream didn't wear you out too much!"

George giggled to himself, "Actually, I fall asleep with Patches and Peaches." He stuck out his tongue.

"Man, Dream isn't getting anything." Sapnap shot back.

"Sapnap!" Dream shouted from the kitchen. "Remember whose house you live in."

Sapnap frowned.

Quackity started laughing even more, "Looks like we know who's in charge."

"So what are we going to do today?" Dream asked as he came over and sat at the head of the table.

"Let's go to the beach!" Sapnap yelled, "George hasn't been yet and I want to show Quackity and Karl how good I am at surfing."

"You surf?" Karl asked.

Dream started grinning, "I wouldn't call it surfing."

"Oh, shut the fuck up, You haven't watched me in a while!" Sapnap protested.

"Fine, we'll go to the beach." Dream agreed.