Silas was pouring a scotch while Alek was checking his phone.
He let out a large sighed making me look up at him with a confused expression. "We have to attend a dinner party tomorrow night, it's a vip invite" he mumbled rolling his eyes.

"That should be fun" I said smirking.
"Who's it from?" Asked Silas, taking a sip from his glass.
"It doesn't say" he replied, tilting his head towards the phone.

We pulled up outside the hotel and strode inside. The lobby was practically empty by now, only the odd people complaining.

We finally reached our room and stepped inside. My heels were killing me from all the walking. I threw them off and slumped onto the lounge chair. Alek was in the kitchen and Silas had gone into the bedroom to change.

"Coffee?" I heard alek ask from through the serving hatch.
"Tea please"

after a while I undressed and changed into my Two piece set. I braided my hair into two parts and walked back into the living room. Alek was holding a cup it to me.

"So, what are we going to do about this party invitation?" Silas finally spoke.
"I don't know, it's a little suspicious" Alek shrugged, taking a sip from his mug. I stayed quiet for a moment, thinking.

It was too much of a coincidence that we were in the same place, same time and for the same reasons. He was a crook but I didn't think he was that well known? I'll worry about it tomorrow, I thought.

"I'm going to bed" I sighed.
"Goodnight"

...

"Good morning" came faint voices.
"Kotoryy seychas chas (what time is it)" I replied yawning.
"Dostatochno rano, teper' bud'te gotovy (early enough, how get ready)"

"It better be worth it. " I groaned sitting up. Alek had already left before I had the chance to question him. I let out a loud sight, standing to my feet and opened the curtains. The sun's rays were like blades directly to my eyes.

Elijah's pov:

Elijah's pov:

I was currently sat in my office. I didn't sleep last night. My mind was too busy running wild with so many questions, and not enough answers.

The sun was beginning to creep through the blinds as I began to drift off into a daydream when all of a sudden the doors of my office were pushed open.

"Good morning sir! Coffee" Chloe chirped. She forwarded me a takeaway cup and a took it, The warmth giving me chills.
"You have some clients coming in 10 minutes" I nodded in response and took a sip from my coffee. She stared expectantly.