"Lord Maul, we must depart immediately." His men reported as a light shone over us. Maul ran up the bars to reach the light while I used all my strength to pull myself up and balance again. Grabbing onto another bar I had swung myself up to kick him down. I had started advancing on him again when he knocked away one on my sabers. I looked down as it dropped, pushing on with my second one before that too was knocked out.

He had cut the bar we stood on, moving so that I was on the end hanging lower. Keeping my balance he had jumped up and down, making it fall further.

"I give you one last chance. Join me... or die." Maul offered again, reaching out an offering hand.

"Never." I declared strongly. He swung at me, trying to get me to fall, but I dodged all attacks swiftly and carefully. I switched places with him and grabbed his lightsaber hilt, moving it quickly to cut off Mauls end, making him fall down. Rushing to the edge I looked off and caught him with the force so that he couldn't get away this time.

"Let me go! Let me die!" He begged as gunships arrived around him. "You're all going to burn! We're all going to die! You don't know what you're doing!" Maul continued to shout as the gunships tied him up, me dropping him from my hold and looking to Ahsoka and Rex while Rex stunned the sith.

"We'll take it from here, General!" Rex called up to me. I sighed, out of breath as he was pulled into a ship and taken away. Rex and Ahsokas gunship stayed to take me back. Before I could jump into the ship I had slipped from my spot on the broken beam, falling into the depths of the city. A gloved hand caught my wrist, looking up to meet the helmet of Rex. With the help of Ahsoka he had pulled me up to sit on the ship, flying off with the others.

"Thank you, Commander" I nodded to him, letting my guard down a bit.

"Of course, General" he nodded back calmly.

"Don't you have something for Lyra?" Ahsoka pointed her question to Rex as to remind him of something he had forgotten.

"Oh yeah, here" he pulled out my two sabers and handed them over.

"Thanks, I never would have heard the end of it if Kenobi found out" I laughed lightly, clipping them back onto my belt. "Force that was not easy" I sighed, laying back a bit in defeat, exhaustion hitting me with power.

~~~

"You actually captured him. I'm impressed." Bo Katan stated to us, walking alongside us both after the battle.

"That is what the council wanted." I reminded them of Obi Wan's words as we walked off the gunship into the city of ruins.

"Still. You succeeded where many have failed."

"I've learned from the best, including you." Ahsoka told her with a proud smile.

"I wish I was good at something other than war." She sighed.

"Your people need a new kind of leader." Ahsoka claimed, following to look over the city below.

"My sister tried that. I never understood her idealism."

"General, Commander. I have the council waiting." Rex joined us with the news.

"And Master Skywalker? Were you able to contact him?" Ahsoka rushed over with worry.

"He was at the meeting when I left to get you." Rex nodded at her hope to speak with her former Master.

"Go on. I can handle this." Bo Katan nodded to Ahsoka and I while we made our way to talk with the council and give our report on the capture of Maul.

"I understand your mission was a success." Windu spoke to us upon our entry.

"Yes. We have Maul in custody. We will escort Commander Rex when he delivers him to Coruscant." I stated to the group of masters in front of us.