"Oh" she walked away.

Ariella POV// Ari
He finished his two slices of pizza and was about to go back to sleep but I had to make him take that medicine.

"Ion want that nasty shit" he pushed it away trying to lay on the couch

"Take this and go upstairs" he was finna get the couch infected with germs

"I'm good"

"Take the damn medicine" I say sternly and he did as told "thank you"

"Mhm" he looked at me for a long time before going upstairs

"Good night"

"Night"

I turned on All about the Washingtons on Netflix and went to sleep on that.

When morning came I made bacon and waffles and served that to him before I would be on my way.

"I appreciate you" he blew me a kiss laughing

"I know but I got to go" I kiss him temple

"Aight ima hit you later on"

"Okay get better love" I grab my keys off his dresser.

I got home and was bored. I need a dog. I was cleaning out the room Yanna slept in and ms flow came.

"Damn" I walk fast to the bathroom

I took a shower, then start cleaning up once again.

I got on Snapchat and took me a video twerking while I was boxing up clothes. Dance by Big Sean had came on and I had to shake sum.

I posted it on my Instagram story then got off all social media continuing to getting everything boxed up

I got all the clothes and decorations out Ayanna's room now the only thing in there is the bed, dresser, and nightstand.

My room on the other hand was a mess. I had clothes in suitcases and boxes but I had so much shit.

"I'm tired" I say to myself yawning.

I laid on my bed and my phone had plenty of notifications. Fans be crazy they asked if me and Polo broke up cause I was wildin. I didn't respond but I had an incoming FaceTime call.

"What's up" I roll over to my stomach

"You showing out?" He asked

"What you mean" I say trying to hold in my laugh

"You know exactly what I'm talking about that's why you smirking"

"Whatever" I let out the laugh

"It's okay you showing out I can too" he nodded

"Don't be doing extra shit cause I ain't even do nothing" I mug the camera.

"Nah nah nah"

"Stop playing"