Chapter 20

Hey Sparkles💫🥀
Hope you all are safe and doing good💖

Note:If you notice any typing mistakes do lemme know

Let's start::
Riddhima enters inside Riya's room  but Riya didn't notice her ...She walked near riya and hugged her lovingly and gave a kiss on her cheek and wished her
Riddhima:Happy birthday my cutie
Riya:Riddhuuu so you remember my birthday huhhhh....I taught you forgot me and my birthday (angry)
Riddhima:That can never ever happen ...And please I am sorry Pakka promise this won't repeat ever
Riya:Pinky promise
Riddhima:Pinky promise
Riya turns and hugs riddhima and kisses on her cheeks...Vansh was adoring their bond...
Riddhima:I have a surprise for you
Riya:Really and what is it (very excited)
Riddhima:Buttttt
Riya:But what ....
Riddhima:You have to close your eyes
Riya:Okay okay
Riddhima:No cheating okay
Riya:Okayyyy but be quick I can't wait...Sabr nhi hai mujh mein
Riddhima:Ik count till 5 and your surprise will be infront of you 
Riya:Okay
Riddhima quickly goes near vansh and holds his hand ...Within no time she brings him infront of Riya...
Riddhima:Riya open your eyes
Riya opens her eyes and see's vansh infront of her ...
Riya:How did the great Wall of China come in home...(rubs her eyes)
Riddhima:Great Wall of China(laughs)
Vansh:Miss cutie m not great Wall of China I am----
Riya:Your Vansh Rai Singhania (In VR Aura)

Riddhima and vansh both are shocked...

Riya:VR come here and sit down ...I wanna kiss you but my height is not like a gi---I mean not like you so sit

Riddhima tries hard not to laugh...Vansh gives her a glare ...Riddhima murmurs sorry ...
Vansh bends down to riya's level and then riya kisses both his cheeks ...

Riya:Thank you so much for coming to my birthday
Vansh:Your welcome cutie(Kisses her cheeks)
Riddhima:Riya here are your gifts open them and tell me if you like it or not
Riya:Riddhu your choice is the best and you are the bestest ...
Riddhima:Awwwww (kisses riya on her cheeks ...
Vansh:Even I bought some for you here open them and tell me if you like them too ...
Riya:Wowww double gifts...

Riya start's opening the gifts ...While opening each and every gift there is a cute smile on her face ...Finally after opening all the gifts ...

Riya:I wish my birthday comes everyday
So that you both visit me everyday and love me sooo muchhh (showing her hand)

Riddhima:How sweet of you but if riya wants Riddhu to visit her everyday then she has to come to school and study nicely
Riya:Riddhu please na stop bring school on my birthday (irritatingly)
Riddhima:Okay
Vansh:Did you like the gifts
Riya:I loved themmmm a lotttt and I love you both sooo muchhh
Vansh:We love you tooo (kisses her cheeks)
Riddhima:Well Ri-----
Riya:Hawwwww Riddhu you got married...See your putting red chilli powder  and wearing black color chain ...
Riddhima:Baby it's not red chilli it's sindoor(Laughs)
And vansh too laughs hearing red chilli ...
Riya:You got married huhhhh and you didn't invite me (Angry)
Riddhima:Woh Ri---
Riya:I am angryyyyyy
Riddhima:Baby sorry please
Riya:Who's your prince (cups her face)
Riddhima:Woh-----
Vansh:I am her prince(Bright smile)
Riddhima blushes hearing it...
Riya:Whatttttttt
Riddhima:Yes riya Me and your great Wall of ch------ I mean Your VR are married...
Riya:But I love VR and I wanted him to be my hero ....Moreeee angryyyyy

Riddhima and vansh laughs hearing this ...

Vansh:Cutieee I am your Riddhu's prince but you said you wanted me to be your hero isn't it
Riya:Yes but-----
Vansh:I am your Riddhu's prince not her hero cause I am my Riya's hero ...
Riya:Really (cups his face)
Vansh:Really (kisses her cheeks )
Riya:See Riddhu ...VR is my hero ...Myyyyy herooooo (With attitude)
Riddhima:Okay baba he is your hero and my prince (Didn't realise what she said)
Riya:Riddhu will you help me getting ready
Riddhima:Yes it will be my pleasure ...
Riya:And VR you must carry me downstairs got it
Vansh:Yes miss cutie I got it ...

After riddhima makes riya ready ...Vansh carries riya in his arms and takes her down stairs...
Everyone starts adoring them ...
Some guests also starts gossiping about Vansh and Riddhima...

Riddhima holds Vansh's hand
Riddhima:Vansh thank you so much for all this (smile)
Vansh:It's okay no need to thank me..
All that should matter to both of us right now is Riya and her happiness (slight smile)
Riddhima:Yes

After enjoying the party riansh leaves Riya's home ...Both of them where going to sit inside the car but suddenly vansh pulls riddhima and starts kissing...Riddhima is hell shocked as it was a very sudden kiss...He started kissing her very smoothly and passionately....Riddhima was extremely shy and shocked ...All she did was closed her eyes and felt the best moment of her life ...She let him do what he was doing ...
After 5 mins Vansh breaks the kiss...

While they both were kissing each other  one person was witnessing it ...She was Vansh's business partner and had crush on him ...
Myra:Oh wow I didn't knew Mr VR you were so romantic haaaa....(loudly)

Vansh see's myra and smirks while our riddhu is blushing heavily...

Vansh:Oh Hi miss myra ...Well Vr is romantic but only with his wife ...
Myra:But in public not bad
Vansh:Private or public doesn't matters to me ...It's just me,my wife and our special moment...
Myra:Well again not bad..But I thought VR is a man of his word ...But it isn't like that
Vansh:What make you think like that
Myra:Well if you don't remember your late wife ragini was the love of your life and goddd how many promises you made to her...You were so madly in love with her ...But see you cheated on her ...After her death you got married to someone else goshhh...Fake promises...Poor ragini must be crying in hell...

Vansh get's extremely angry hearing about ragini cause everytime he hears her name he remembers her betrayl...
And here our poor riddhu get's lil teary

Vansh:Enough is Enough miss Myra ...Just look your pregnant and in this period you must not think too much as It will effect your baby you know...And about Ragini she must be resting in peace at the hell....(angry and sarcastic)

End...
If you liked this chapter lil bit don't forget to vote,comment and share...