Secret admirer

You are an aspiring singer which commonly sing on street where many people passes by. You took video of your performances then later on post it on your social platform. 

You're not that famous but you have somehow made yourself a name. It may not be that many but you have enough people that supports you and love your performances

One day, someone contacted you and invited you to be one of the singer to perform in the event they're gonna hold. The person said you are highly requested by a lot of people and it'll be a lost for them not to have you. 

Therefore, after giving it some thought, you accepted their offer. You are very happy because it'll be your first event performance and for you, it is such a great achievement.

The event will be held 2 week from now and you don't wanna embarrassed yourself in front of a crowd so you started preparing for it.

The first two song,  you will sing it with a band,  and for the last one which will be the ending performance, you have decided to sing acoustically with your guitar alone.

--------

[ D-Day ]

The event have started half an hour ago. You are now on the backstage waiting for you turn.

While nervously waiting, you receive a message from your friend telling you encouraging words. 

Your bestfriend accompanied you here, both to support you and help you filming the performance.

The performer before you just ended his performance and you heard the MC introducing the next performer.

MC: What a wonderful performance he did.  Let's all give him an applause!  And without further a do,  let us welcome our next artist who is highly anticipated for today's event.  Let us all welcome,  Y/F/N! "

You began walking towards the stage.  As soon as you set a foot on it, crowd's cheer resonate the place. And somehow it made your nervousness vanish.

Their is only one thing on your mind 'I'll give them a great performance that's worth their applause.'

You walk on the stage with a big smile on your face and wave at the crowd.

You first introduce yourself and started performing after that.

You began playing the electric guitar together with a band behind you.

You sang Wasted Night and Always coming back by One Ok Rock for your first and second song. And now for your last song, you were left alone on the stage to sing Curtain Call by Shimizu Shota ft. Taka.

You change your guitar to the acoustic one and when everything is all set,  you began strumming your guitar.

Loud cheer from the crowds was once again heard as they get familiarize with the song you are singing.

Soon after, the crowd sang together with you and you had a blast through out the performance.

The event has ended and everyone was packing. You're about to walk where you and your friend have agreed to meet when someone called you.

You look at it and saw a staff running towards you. You wondered what could it be?

Y: Yes?  What it is,  sir?