First Love

It was the day you and Taka had a fight. He asked you to go to their concert for the last time and think if it is really will be the end of you and him.

You are seated in the front row of seating VIP. This is the seat Taka gave you.

The concert was amazing as always, Taka's doing fantastically as if he had nothing to worry about. You happily smile for him.

Suddenly, the whole venue darken. And when the light came back, a piano was in the middle of the stage and Taka was infront of it.

He then look at the audience...but to say it more specifically, he look at you... directly, and said.

T: This song... Is for you.

Then he started singing First Love by Utada Hikaru.

'You will always gonna be the one
And you should know
How I wish I could
have never let you go
Come into my life again
Oh, don't say no

You will always gonna
be the one in my life
So true, I believe i can never find
Somebody like you
my first love'

As you listen to him, memories of you and him flashes through your mind. And unbeknownst to yourself, tears have been falling down in your eyes.

Right before the song end, you did not waste anytime and just run-off to the backstage. The staff knew you and let you in.

You run and run until you saw his back. They are still on stage and was now performing the last performance. And all through-out the wait, you just cry and cry.

On the other hand, Taka saw you running away while he's singing. He thought 'that's it.' That's the end of you and him. He was walking down the backstage like a soulless person when suddenly, a warmth hug envelop him. He was surprised until he heard your cries.

He immediately cupped your face.

T: What's wrong?

He asked while wiping away the tears.

Y: I-i'm sorry for being selfish. I thought it will be the best for us. I-im sorry.

And just cried like a kid who lost her candy. Taka hugged you tightly.

T: Shh, it's not your fault. Don't say sorry.

After that, you had a talk and eventually made up.