541

Chapter 541 Now You'll Have to Write Your Name Backwards

"Really?!"

Han Fei and his pals froze and then were all dumbfounded. What the hell was the Sky Hanging Mirror? Who the hell had heard of it? The faceless man laughed and said, "Look, I can actually take all of your wealth, but the ghost ship has always been fair and just. I can save your lives but only charge half of your money. You should be grateful." Han Fei was speechless.

Do you know how much half of our money is? Although he hadn't counted it yet, there were 3 billion mid-quality pearls in the Sun-Moon Shell, as well as other kinds of resources that would be worth at least 2 billion or even more.

Now you want us to give you half of it?!

The faceless man didn't urge on, but said indifferently, "You still have about half an hour to consider. I'm not in a hurry." The wheels in his head were turning quickly. Is this faceless man tricking me? But why?! Why should the faceless man trick me? While emphasizing that he is fair and just, he demands half of my belongings? But on the other hand, if what the faceless man said is true, then at this moment, even if he takes all my belongings, he is still helping me. But I didn't even know him before. Why would he help me? If I were him, I would probably make a move in advance, grab all my belongings, and leave directly.

This was just one of Han Fei's doubts. In addition, he was still wondering if he could get away if he hid in the door of the Hexagon Starfish?

Han Fei knew that if he hid in Forge the Universe, he could definitely escape, but then Forge the Universe would be exposed. Besides, if the Sky Hanging Mirror did exist, he would have to show up anyway. Then he still couldn't escape from the level-three fishery!

Luo Xiaobai said to him via voice transmission, I think what he said is credible. Zhang Xuanyu and Le Renkuang were dumbfounded, but after thinking about it, they both nodded. No one was an idiot. Yes, they had killed a Hanging Fisher, but could they kill a Hidden Fisher? Even if no Hidden Fisher came for them, what if they sent one or two Hanging Fishers? Han Fei looked at the faceless man. "OK, but if we can only stay on the ghost ship, it'll be meaningless. Sooner or later, we will still have to go out to use the teleportation array on the dragon boats." The faceless man laughed. "Who told you that only dragon boats have teleportation arrays?" Han Fei's expression changed. "Are there also teleportation arrays on the ghost ship?" The faceless man smiled. "Don't forget the ghost ship used to be a dragon boat! Although the teleportation array is damaged, it can be repaired. But of course! The price will be higher."

Han Fei: "..."

Han Fei was speechless. I knew it! That's why you only asked for half of our money, right? Because we'll still have to pay for the teleportation array! Han Fei gritted his teeth. "How much is that?"

The faceless man grinned. "Half of the money you have left. I didn't take it all because I like to give a chance to others. Do you like this chance?"

Han Fei snorted in his heart. Are you out of your mind? Who would want your "chance"?!

Han Fei tried to suppress his inner urge to go up and beat him up, secretly saying, I am not angry, I am not angry. Anyway, this money was snatched by me and I can still keep a quarter of it.

Suddenly, he saw this faceless man looking at the sky. "Decide in three minutes. They've come." "Huh? So quickly?" Han Fei immediately responded, "Deal!" This faceless man immediately threw out a fishing rod, tying them up with the fishing line. "Don't fight."

Then he jumped into the water with a swish and Han Fei and his pals who were strung together were dragged into the water by him. However, at the moment when they entered the water, a blue light fell directly on their fishing boat.