431

Chapter 431 Little Fatty Cao

Han Fei kept Lian Qi's body just to overawe people and make a name. At this moment, they had reached the Steps into the Sea and his body was no longer of any use to him.

As for Li Hanyi, he actually intended to save him.

After all, Li Hanyi came from the Blue Sea Town. Although there were conflicts between them, it seemed insignificant compared to the fighting and killings in the level-three fishery.

Besides, Li Hanyi was actually not weak and had the mentality of becoming a strong man. Maybe, in the future, he could become one of the best talents in the Blue Sea Town. It would be a pity if he was to die like this!

Now, as suggested by this little fatty, Han Fei had a reason to let him go.

Han Fei reluctantly said, "I have been hanging him up for a day! I planned to eat him... Forget it! Since you have a Ghost Speed Divine Boat, you must be something. I'll listen to you."

Li Hanyi's tears almost fell. No one knew how he came over this day! He was so scared... Just now, when Han Fei was setting the pot, he almost blacked out.

Now, his luck had finally turned. He actually had the urge to weep with joy. Han Fei kicked him, sending him flying. "You're lucky. But you have a very bad habit of talking behind people's backs. This is very bad! Remember to tell people how good-hearted we are. At least, we're honest."

Li Hanyi plunged into the sea in a free fall and he was completely speechless! F*ck! Good-hearted? Honest? Bastard, you have no lower limit!

te no

The little fatty didn't care about Li Hanyi at all. After all, Li Hanyi was just an ordinary intermediate Dangling Fisher. In the level-three fishery, there were countless people like him.

The little fatty said cheerfully, "Hey! Fan Datong, is human flesh delicious?"

Han Fei answered with a smile, "The younger the person is, the better the flesh tastes. Besides, it depends on the body part. As for men..."

As he said, Han Fei looked at the little fatty up and down. "For example, the oil on your belly is good, and your fat little face must be very tender and smooth. And your palms would be very juicy."

The little fatty felt his hair stand on end under Han Fei's gaze. Who the hell is this guy? He sounds quite experienced in eating humans...

Xia Xiaochan giggled and said, "Little Fatty, what's your name?" The little fatty didn't get angry but said with a smile, "My name is Cao Qiu. I'm from the Cao Family in the Thousand Star City... I was extraordinary from birth and have a wide range of interests. I am quite proficient in refining, alchemy, formation, and invention. Especially my invention, look at this Ghost Speed Divine Boat. It is my invention."

"Puff..."

Han Fei and Xia Xiaochan were dumbfounded. This was the first time they saw such a shameless person.

The Ghost Speed Divine Boat was invented by this little fatty?!

Han Fei rubbed the whetstone with the Blood Drinking Knife and asked, "So, Ball, why do you want to be with us? Aren't you afraid of me?"

Cao Qiu pouted. "My name is not Ball but Cao Qiu, two words. What's wrong with being with you? Would you really eat me?"

Then the little fatty suddenly said via voice transmission, Han Fei, Xia Xiaochan, you two are really daredevils! How dare you to come to the Steps into the Sea alone... With this alone, you two are very special.