[One punch.]

My life is over, now he knows that I'm just a weird shut-in who only watches anime for a living.

Great.

[Kumoko, it doesn't matter what you like, I would still accept you. In fact, I actually find it nice that you have something you like.]

[Even if you don't accept me, you're stuck with me here, with no one else, just the two of us in one body.]

You- would accept someone like me?

[Of course, I just said that.]

...I wish I could tear up. This is the first time in my life that I've ever talked to anyone this long, and he even accepts me to boot.

So, I guess I could keep on referencing other shows now? Teehee~

[What a fast mood switch.]

Anyway, Mono-san does your head not hurt whenever you look into my thoughts?

[Of course...it hurts, I'm not entirely sure why though.]

Maybe it's too overpowered to read each other's minds?

[Speaking of overpowered, we must get stronger, unless you want us to die that is.] His tone suddenly changed.

Of course, I don't want to die here. I finally found someone I could open up to, so why should I?

[Kumoko, do you perhaps know what you do in fantasy worlds like this one?]

...is this...hope?

Finally! I found something I'm better at than Mono-san! Mwahahahah! How could he not know anything about fantasy worlds?!

So, why don't we try diving in his thoughts?

[(Do we chant magic? I should try while she's busy thinking, Expurosion.)]

My head hurts, but that was worth it.

I took a deep breath, before taking a long pause.

Huwaaaah.

HAHAHA WHAT THE HELL MONO-SAN! OUT OF ALL THE MAGIC CHANTS YOU COULD'VE DONE YOU TRIED MEGUMIN'S?!

[...]

Is this perhaps an embarassed Mono-san?! Ah, I wish I could've seen his face...!

But seriously though, do we not have any skills? Kind of like those in fantasy novels?

Oh! Oh! If this was a fantasy novel, then I should get the 'Appraisal' skill!

<Number of skill points currently in possession: 100. Number of skill points required to acquire skill [Appraisal LV 1]: 100. Acquire skill?>

...this voice, it isn't Mono-san? Finally skills! Mono-san, Mono-san! Are you hearing this mechanical voice?

[...]

[...]

M-Mono-san?

Ahahah, Mono-san jokes like that aren't funny you know!

[...]

Mono-san...please I'll do anything, just respond...

[Sorry, Kumoko. My head hurts quite a bit from the continous strain of reading your mind.]

Yes! Oh, don't you worry Mono-san I'll take care of these skill things!

But...please don't scare me like that again...