We did it...!

Stop it, Mono-san! I'm tired! I'll do anything, p...please! If this goes on any longer, I-...I'll faint...

[Just a little more, bare with me.]

Haah...Mono-san you're being too rough! Aahh!

[You seem overly dramatic over this.]

I mean, how could I not be?! It's our new home! We did it!

Despite having a hard time, on spinning the webs properly, we were still able to finish in only a small amount of time! Well, Mono-san did almost all of it though. Ehehe~

Now then, I'll try to make a small couch all by myself, Mwahaha!

I tried spinning the webs in an elegant manner just like how Mono-san did, and boy am I bad at it.

[Need help?]

We shifted our consciousnesses once again, unsurprisingly, I didn't feel dizzy switching anymore.

Maybe because we have repeatedly done this over and over again?

As I was busy thinking, I noticed that Mono-san made a couch in the blink of an eye.

To be honest, if we were playing an RPG right now. And not in a fantasy world, then I would most likely flame him for cheating.

[You just don't know how to...]

Crap...I forgot he could read my mind. No! My weird thoughts!

Oh yeah I forgot, I can also read his mind.

I just don't bother, why? Well, that guy is out of this world, pun intended.

Wait no! I meant that his thoughts are too complex to understand, my head hurts whenever I try to anyway.
And he words things weirdly.

Like come on, who the hell says solitude instead of loneliness?

By the way, I heard that when he asked me earlier if I felt lonely.

To be honest, if I was still a high school girl, I would probably blush because of what he said.

'If I weren't here would you be in deep solitide?' And of course, my dumb ass said 'Yes'

[Kumoko, you do know that I can read your mind, right?]

Damn it, can I not have privacy with my thoughts?

[I forgot to ask, but what did you mean by high school girl?]

Hmm? Just like I meant it, I was a high school girl before coming here.

[Oh, so you were one too.]

Yeah I was...wait too?! Mono-san...you're a high schooler!? I thought you were some weird, handsome monotone alien!

[Kumoko, I was once a highschooler, of course I'm human as well.]

[Wait...handsome?]

Damn, I said too much.

Anyway, why don't we sit down and talk about each others' stories?

[Sure, why not?]

Wait a second, when I was still in the spider egg, I was contemplating about myself and my past.

So, how do you not know if you could've just read my mind?

[I couldn't hear your thoughts nor reach out to you back then, I was still analyzing the situation.]

[I was about to commence with my strategy, until I heard a voice, that was you Kumoko.]

Wait, what did you hear from me?