Eret x TALL! MALE! Reader

Start from the beginning

(M/n) finally made his way to Eret's room as bursted the door open wide. "YOU LITTLE SHIT! THAT HURTS A LOT AND YOU KNOW THAT!" He caught Paarl right where he wanted and he sat down on the ground with the black cat with him.

(M/n) picked up the cat and stared at his eyes. "That's hurts, you little shit." "Meow." "And you knew that it would hurt me." "Meow!" "How does it feel like if I returned the favour??" (M/n) said that as he bites the cats left ear. (Not forcefully. Kinda like a playful bite)

"Meow?" "Well, if you bite like that, it wouldn't hurt me. If you want to bite someone, bite those Karens that are all at Walmart." "Meow." "I take that as you understand what I literally just said." He put his forehead against the black cat as he placed the cat outside of Eret's room. "Oh um...chat! That's the boyfriend that I was talking about earlier." Eret pointed at the tall male in which the viewers couldn't even see his face. Until one person who donated says :

bruh_mondaysman has donated 4.20$

-THAT IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?! I CAN'T EVEN SEE HIS FACE! HOW TALL IS THIS MAN? (im just curious lol)

The robotic voice said as it was heard by the couple. "(N/n)! You want to show your face?" "Hmmmm." (M/n) thought playfully with his hand on his chin. "Well...sure!" He got up from the ground as he walked over to Eret. Eret look at him before lifting an eyebrow. "What?" "Stand up, angel face." Eret was confused but he did what the taller told him. (Eret blush blush when he heard that nickname)

(M/n) sat on his boyfriend's chair as he patted his legs, showing that Eret should sit on his lap. "Uhh.." "You know what to do." The (h/c) haired male just casually sat on Eret's chair as the slightly shorter one sat on his lap. "Okay so, you guys wanted to see who my boyfriend is and how he looks like. Here he is!"

Everyone in the chat were saying on how good looking he is and some spammed hearts. Until Eret saw a question in the chat and read it out loud, "How tall is this man?!" Eret gave a smile when he saw that as he wrapped his arms around the taller males neck.

 Until Eret saw a question in the chat and read it out loud, "How tall is this man?!" Eret gave a smile when he saw that as he wrapped his arms around the taller males neck

(something like this. Eret is the girl, you the male)

"Are you gonna tell the chat?" Eret turned to his taller boyfriend. "Alright alright. Okay chat, I'm actually 7 feet or something like 213 cm? Something like that." Everyone in the chat started to spam.

apples_areoranges : Dude, wtf. You're tall as fuck

masterofsukuna : I DEMAND YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR HEIGHT!!!

potatothebeloved : YOU STOLE MY HEIGHT AWAY! NOOOO

REEEEEEEEE : You're too tall. You scare me now ;-;

Eret giggled as he saw (M/n) pouting because of the comments. "Awww, don't be sad because of it. I love my tall giant~" Eret said while kissing the taller ones cheek. "Seriously, angel face? Kissing during streaming?" (M/n) smirked at the male. "I can do whatever I want." He teased back at the (h/c) haired male. (M/n) smirked quietly as he leaned in to Eret's left ear.

"You keep teasing me like that, we're gonna have a bit of a problem and you know that~" His voice was raspy and it was even deeper than Eret which definitely turned on the slightly shorter male. Eret definitely did blush a wee bit but the two definitely didn't noticed that the chat was spamming hearts and sweet comments. (Some clipped their sweet moments but let's not tell the others)

"Stop that! Hmm~" Eret pouted towards his taller boyfriend. (M/n) chuckled deeply as he gave a kiss to our Bi King✨

Timeskip~

Eret finished his stream a bit early so that he can hang out with his beloved boyfriend. (M/n) was sitting in the living room, enjoying some random show. Eret notices how his boyfriend was now looking at his phone.

The British male walked over to where his boyfriend is and sat on the taller ones lap afterwards. "(M/n)~~" Eret said it flirtatiously. (M/n) was still looking at his phone but his free hand was on Eret's waist.

Of course, he didn't liked that. So he took (M/n)'s phone away and put it on the table. "You did that because???" (M/n) was now blur at the fact his boyfriend took his life (phone) away. "You weren't paying attention to me so I did what has to be done." Eret said it in a smug tone and yet he definitely knows on what's gonna happen next.

"I know what you're thinking and you know that I'll do it." (M/n) smirked as he got closer to Eret's face as with that, the slightly shorter male felt a pair of (soft/rough) lips on his.

Eret wrapped his arms around the taller one as he kissed back passionately. (M/n) licked the male bottom lip and Eret did what the taller wanted. (M/n) casually slipped his hands under the brown haired males shirt. "Mmh~"

(M/n) grabbed the males ass causing him to moan in the kiss. "Ngh~" (M/n) kissed the males neck, giving love bites also. Many hickies were made during that. (M/n) picked Eret up by his thighs and went to the bed. They kissed once more, this time, it was more heated and lustful.

(M/n) licked the males neck before biting into it once more as his hands sneakily made its way to the shorter ones nipples. "Ah~!" "I hope you said your prayers, angel. Because I'm not gonna go easy on you~" Let's just say it was a long, long night. RIP the neighbors.

A/n

What did I just write?! I'm cringing right now. But! I hope you guys like it. Also I'm just gonna say this, I'll only do smut if it's their characters (c!) But if it's content creator (cc!), I think that's what it means, I'm not brave enough to do so. Hope you guys liked this :]

Next up- C! Wilbur