Chap 29 [Lets do this]

Your POV

I immediately told Tanjiro to cover the kids eyes, and he did what he was told.

I jumped and caught the man bridal style and landed on my foot lightly and set him down.

My eyed furrowed in worry, "H-hey! Sir, are you okay? Please stay with us! We can get you help, please!..." I pleaded shaking him lightly so I won't hurt him more.

He just stared up at the sky with blood everywhere on his body, "Did I manage to escape?... " he muttered under his breath.

I trembled and squeezed my eye shut, knowing that this man was not going to survive, "Yes sir... its over now, you can rest..." I replied softly.

I took my sword and point it towards the man's body, "shadow breath, sixth form, gentle mist..." I said as small water droplets snaked around the man's body and landed in his wounds.

The man closed his eyes feeling no pain, he smiled gently and took his last breath and closed his eyes.

I put my sword back and gave a small sad smile, 'rest in peace sir... I'm sorry had had to go through so much pain...' I thought to myself bowing.

3rd person POV

Tanjiro came over and clenched his fists, "I promise we will Bury you when we get back, rest in peace..." he said softly.

You gently hugged him letting him Bury his face in your shoulder as he hugged you back tighter as he tears up.

You knew how emotional he is when he see this kind of things, the wind blew gently against you, as if wanting to blow away the sadness.

It gave you a sense of peace.

"Tanji... everything is going to be okay... we can stop this demon together okay?" You said cupping his cheek and gave him a closed eyed smile.

He smiled back softly and nodded.

Zenitsu's POV

I looked at the whole scene still shaking, full of fear. I felt like crying.

I saw y/n walked up to the bloody man and saw her breathing style, 'AMAZING!..." I thought to myself.

I looked down and wished that I was as brave as her or Tanjiro... I knew that they both were meant for each other as I saw how they interacted.

Maybe y/n isn't really for me, I thought to myself.

Your POV

I walked up to the kids shaking a little myself.

I crouched down to their level, "is that your brother?" I asked, pointing to the man.

They shook their head no making me slightly relieved, but that means he is still in the house.

I nodded and stood up. I walked over to Tanjiro and Zenitsu and told them about it.

Zenitsu was just terrified and he cried and crouch down in fear.

Tanjiro wasn't having any off this, "fine then." He said looking down and a shadow spread across his eyes making his expression unreadable.

My sweat dropped when he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the house.

"Hold on Tanjiro," I said as I tug his hand away gently and walked towards Zenitsu.

"Hey Zen, please? I know you're scared, but you're stronger than you think, otherwise you wouldn't have made out of the final selection..." you encouraged him softly.

He looked at you with wide,"R-really y/n-chan? You think that?..." he asked in disbelief.

I nodded with a smile, "I know there is a brave Zenitsu in there! So show me who he really is!" I said, gently putting a fist on his chest with a closed eyed smirk.

He looked at me feeling more braver at every word I said, he nodded with a determined smile, "I won't let you down y/n-chan!"

Tanjiro walked up to us both, "you guys ready?"

I nodded and helped Zenitsu up.

"Let's do this..." I said seriously looking back at the house with Tanjiro and Zenitsu doing the same thing.

.🌸✨❤

.🌸✨❤

.🌸✨❤

.🌸✨❤

A/n~

HAI LOVELY READERSS!! How was ur day?? Thank you soo much for the support again :*) ✋😭🌸

Thank you for the positivity!❤✨ yall so kind ^v^ sorry this chapter is short but I hope u still like itt!🌸✨

Please stay safe and have an amazing day beautiful/handsome people!🌸🤍✨🌱