my profesional opinion

"WHAT!" Jack shouted "Oh yes, do you not remember? You agreed to marry him last night when you were drunk, if you don't believe me look at the ring." I held out my hand and looked at the ring, it was a beautiful ring no doubt but I can't marry him. "No one knows so we won't have to will we? We can just head our separate ways after we save Will and Jack gets the pearl black," It was the perfect plan, nobody else knows so we wouldn't have to marry. Jack looked relieved, "I saw you get engaged so you must marry, I will make a scandal out of both of you if you don't, you will be shunned by society if you do not marry," I couldn't believe what just came out of her mouth. "YOU BLOODY SPOILT BRAT!" I shouted at her reaching for my dagger. "Luv, it's not worth spilling blood over, it will be even worse if you kill her now." Jack interrupted. I put the dagger away stomping off down the beach, "Go after your finance, Jack." I heard Elizabeth say. Why can't she just keep her mouth shut? " Just wait Captain Sparrow. Give it one hour, maybe two, keep a weather eye open, and you will see white sails on that horizon." I hope not, then I would be accused of piracy and we would both be hung. "Jack followed me up the beach, muttering something about it being terrible trapped here. "WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!" he shouted back at her. "Have any of your adventures got a touch of truth in them?" I asked Jack, I had been wanting to ask him that ever since I found out how he really got off the island. I didn't want to do it in front of Elizabeth though. Jack pulled up his right sleeve showing his 'P' brand and tattoo. He pulled up the other leave to reveal a scar running all the way down his forearm. It branched off into 2 at his wrist. He raised his hand and pulled his shirt aside revealing two bullet hole scars. I gasped,  "Not a touch of truth at all," he sounded really hurt. I didn't realise what I was doing until I did it. I walked over to him and hugged him, he tensed up at first but soon relaxed into it and hugged back. "Come on future Mrs Sparrow let's sit on the dunes,"  I blushed and walked over the top of a sand dune and froze. "What is it, Luv?" I pointed at the little boat rowing towards us. A larger ship further away with white sails. "There'll be no living with her after this. " Jack said turning back to the fire. we walked back down to Elizabeth where we were pulled into the little boat and taken to the ship. Elizabeth was sat near the front while I and Jack were squished into the back of the tinny boat. 

when we got to the ship we were pulled onto the deck. surrounded by guards we watched Elizabeth argue with her father. "We have got to save Will," she said "No, we will return to port royal immediately, not go gallivanting after pirates," he argued back "Then we condemn him to death, I'm sure the future Mrs Sparrow would like to protest to this!" now she'd done it. the governor looked at me and I and Jack looked at each other in a 'we're screwed' screwed kind of way. I heard Jack mutter "oh, buggar," "The boy's fate is regrettable, but so is his decision to engage in piracy" the governor looked at me suspiciously so I spoke up, "You do know that it is rude to stare governor? If you will not save my brother then I will find a way to get of this bloody ship and save him myself. Better yet, why don't I commandeer it? I am quite excellent at sword fighting, considering I have little time to learn and am a woman." I spat sourly " Hold your tongue," the commodore commanded. "To rescue me. To prevent anything from happening to me." this girl really was persistent Jack stepped from between two guards, "If I may be so bold as to interject my professional opinion. The pearl was listing near to scuppers after the battle. It's very unlikely she'll be able to make good time." The longer it took to get back to port royal the better, I stepped beside Jack "Think about it. The black pearl. The last real pirate threat in the Caribbean, mate." Oh no, I was starting to talk like Jack, great. "How can you pass that up, eh?" Jack asked, "By remembering I serve others, not only myself." Why did he have to be so perfect? Just go after the pearl, do what your greed wants. The commodore started to walk to the helm when Elizabeth opened her mouth "Commodore, I really must protest, please do this for me, as a wedding gift." she really was desperate to save him, I wanted to save him too but I would go another way about it. "Lizzie it will break my brother's heart if you marry him," she shot me a glare for the nickname "Elizabeth? Are you accepting the commodore's proposal?" The governor had finally caught on, "I am." replied Elizabeth decidedly. I couldn't let her hurt my brother like that, I squirmed in the soldier's hands trying to escape their grasp. I wriggled out of their grip and made my way to Elizabeth "Why you-" I began but was interrupted "A wedding, I love weddings, drinks all around!" Jack shouted obviously trying to take the attention off my outburst. "I know 'clap them in irons' right?" Jack held out his hands and gestured for me to do the same. I copied trying to not get in any worse trouble "Mr sparrow, you will accompany these fine men to the helm and provide us with the bearing for Isla de muerta. Miss Turner, you will be taken to the brig. Mr Sparrow will join you once a bearing is provided. You will both spend the rest of the voyage contemplating all possible meaning of the phrase 'silent as the grave' Do I make myself clear?" it was not a question, anyone could tell that but Jack had the idea to respond with "inescapably," I was pushed to the brig while Jack was forced up the stairs.  I was trapped again.

A/N: hey I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long, my motivation kind of died, but I'm back now :) please vote and comment on some suggestions on adventures to happen between this one and possibly a sequel... no promises though.