tortuga

We tied up the interceptor and walked into the town "stay close Luv, a woman in this town is easily prayed apon" he warned and I made my way in between him and will. There was shouting, gunshots, bottles smashing and the sound of drunk men everywhere " it is indeed a sad life that has never breathed deep the sweet, prosperous bouquet that is Tortuga." Stated Jack " Wow somebody has a dictionary" I teased causing Jack's lips to curl up slightly. Men were fighting everywhere "what do you think?" Jack asked us an expression I could not read was sitting on his face. "I love it," I said but "It'll linger" came out of wills mouth at the same time. Will looked at me quizically and returned I the same face "perfect!" Jack said with a smile as he clasped his hands together. I was not focusing on Jack talking to Will I just noticed how smooth and tanned Jack's skin was. A woman in a red dress who had bathed in makeup approached him "Scarlett!" Jack exclaimed she slapped him and his head turned to face us."I'm not sure I deserved that!" He said with a red mark on his left cheek. He turned around to another woman, even worse looking than the last "Giselle," he said in a more solemn tone this time "who is she?" She said mentioning to me "what?" Jack said, "another one of your toys is she?" She accused and slapped him, "I may have deserved that one," he admitted. I went red with fury I boiled over and slapped her " Just because I am walking with my Captain does not mean I am a purely for his pleasure, how dare you even-" I was shouting " Sam-" Jack tried to calm me " No Jack shut up" I said shrugging off his arm. "You makeup smothered bitch!" I shouted. I pulled her hair and slapped her twice more. I pulled out my sword ready to run her through.  But Jack stepped in between us " Sam Luv, it's okay calm down" "But she-" I protested "I know and she won't do it again come on Luv let's get a drink but first" he turned and pushed Giselle out of the way. We walked around to stables with buckets of water. Jack threw his on a sleeping man in the mud with pigs "curse you for breathing you, slack-jawed idiot!" He shouted holding up a knife then he saw our faces "Mother's love!Jack! You should know better than to wake a man when he is sleeping. It's bad luck." Great he believes in that sort of thing I thought. Jack spoke again "fortunately I know how to counter it. The man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink. The man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking." I stood there trying to figure what that meant out when I heard another splash " Blast I'm already awake!" Cried the man "that was for the smell" said will the man slightly nodded in agreement, I threw my bucket of water at him and giggled "what was that for! " shouted the man "It was for fun !" I laughed, Jack looked at me with approval. Jack introduced us to the man and we entered a loud crowded tavern Jack walked up to the bar and brought two bottles of rum, one for him and one for Gibs. I complained, "what about me??" Jack looked at me and rolled his eyes passing me Gibs' bottle. "Don't drink it all" Jack said. Will and I stood by a pillar as Jack said "keep a sharp eye" his breath smelled of rum. Bottles were being thrown and guns were being fired, a drunk, a large woman came up to Will and started leaning on him. A drunk man came up behind me and gagged me, pulling me out of the tavern onto an alleyway. "Ello hic love!" An unfamiliar voice said, "don't call me love!" I shouted as soon as he removed the gag "ohhhh feisty I like girls this way" he said slurring his words. "JACK!" I screamed "JACK!" I screamed again hoping he would hear me. I don't know why I was calling for Jack why I didn't call for Will? I will never know. The drunk man started to kiss me, shoving his tongue in my mouth. I bit down as hard as I could on his tongue he yelped and pulled away blood coming out of his mouth "YOUR CRAZY" he sputtered through the blood. Just then a man with golden teeth dreadlocks and a 3 point hat walked towards me "Not another one" I muttered then I realised it was Jack "Jack! I'm so glad you are here" he walked over without saying a word and cut the bonds binding my hands together. I immediately hugged him and started  hugging him "Jack he was so strong, I should have listened and been more carefull" I sobbed "  come with me" he guided me back to the ship with his arm around my shoulders protectively.