Polar Bear

Credits to Pinterest for the header.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.
Always 💚💚💚💚💚💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

Chuchay: *sees R&M arriving home*
Daddy, Mommy! my classmate Brian came back to school today and he became a polar bear!

R: Huh?

Sieggy: How can Brian be a polar bear?

Sebby: Chuchay don't tell lies.  

Chuchay: Am not!

Thirdy: Chay, Brian can't be a polar bear.

Theo: I saw Brian today, he doesn't look like a polar bear to me.

Aycee: Chay..

Sebby: Daddy, tell Chuchay to stop lying.

Chuchay; *stomps her foot* I'm not, I'm not! Daddy, I'm telling the truth! He's a polar bear, mommy! *starts crying*

R: Come here baby.. *hugs Chuchay, wiping her tears away* Kasi anak, a polar bear is an animal. Brian can't be a polar bear kasi di naman sya animal di ba.

Chuchay: *still crying* But that's what he said. He didn't go to school and he came back today and he said he became a polar bear when he went away. Daddy I'm not lying, that's bad, you said Papa Jesus will be sad if we lie and I don't want Papa Jesus to be sad. *sobs*

R: *looks at M* Ma, tawagan mo na nga si Teacher Ruth, sige na. Ask her if she knows anything about this. Umiyak na ang bata o, tsk! *shakes his head, he hates seeing his baby cry*

M: *nods, calls Teacher Ruth on her cellphone* Hi Ruth? It's Maine Faulkerson. How are you?

Teacher Ruth: Oh hi Maine! I'm good, and yourself?

M: I'm good, thank you.

TR: What's up?

M: Ruth sorry sa istorbo ha. Si Charmaine kasi pag uwi namin ni daddy nya kwento agad sya na one of her classmates, si Brian daw came back to school today and he became a polar bear, syempre ayaw maniwala ng mga kapatid. But she's very insistent. Umiiyak na eh. You know naman Richard, he hates seeing his bunso cry.

TR: *laughs* Well, she is telling the truth. Sort of. *laughs again*

M: What do you mean?

TR: Brian was gone for a week because his grandpa died and when he came back today I spoke with his Mom and she shared that all the grandsons ages six to adult had been the pallbearers for their grandpa. So yeah, he was a pall bearer.

M: *laughs* Oh I see... *laughs again*

TR: Unfortunately, Brian can't really pronounce "pall bearer" properly pa. Hamo, I'll talk to them tomorrow. *laughs*

M: *still laughing* Thanks Ruth for clearing that up. I owe you one. Sige patahanin ko muna itong maliit ko.

TR: *chuckles* Tell Charmaine teacher Ruth will give her a hug tomorrow. She is telling the truth.

M: We'll do the same. Thanks Ruth, see you bukas paghatid ko sa mga ito sa school.

TR: Sige kwentuhan tayo bukas.

M: Salamat ng marami, bye! *ends call*

R: Ano daw?

M: *chuckling* Well, she is telling the truth, except Brian was a pallbearer sa funeral ng lolo nya nung nawala sya sa school. Di lang ma-pronounce ng maayos ng bata kaya nasabi nya polar bear instead of pallbearer.

R: *starts laughing* He was a pallbearer. Brian was a pallbearer. *shaking with laughter*

Chuchay: *pouts* I told you he was a polar bear!

😂😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Poor baby Chuchay, she was telling the truth naman talaga eh.
Kasalanan to ni Brian eh. 😂🤣

Because I'm happy with what we got from EB today. 💚😊

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Non-proofread.
Non-beta'ed.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
Thank you for reading. 😊💚