Kids and Locked Doors

Credits to Google images for the header.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.
Always 💚💚💚💚💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Maine and RJ's Parenting Lesson:
A locked door between parent and child equals child insisting on immediate attention.

M: *finally getting Chuchay down for her mid-morning nap* Hay salamat nakatulog din. *going down to check on the twins who were in the playroom* Boys get ready na, pagbalik ko alis na tayo.

Sebby: Where are you going, Mommy?

Sieggy: Can we go too?

M: *sighs* We're going to the dentist di ba. I just need to use the bathroom before we go. Please stay here I'll be right back.

Sebby: Okay, Mommy.

Maine shut the bathroom door and locked it. She knew if she left it unlocked one of the kids would figure out how to get in. All she wanted was just a few minutes to empty her bladder and some breathing space, this morning had been very busy, with preparing the three older kids for school, settling down her youngest who just wouldn't take a nap, and now bringing her twin boys for their dentist appointments. She barely had time to sit when she heard a tapping on the door.

M: I'll be out in just a minute.

Sieggy: *whining* Mommy, I need you.

M: I will be out as soon as I am done, Seiggy.

Sieggy: No Mommy it's a 'mergency! *speaking louder, whining as if his life was in peril*

M: *sighing* I'm almost done, just let me wash my hands.

Sieggy: Mommmmyyyyyy hellpppp!! *kicking and pounding on the door, starting to cry*

M: *moving as quickly as she could, opening the door to see her little boy lying on the floor trying to peek under the door* So what is this emergency, Siegfried Ryland Faulkerson? *looking at her toddler*

Sieggy: My shoe is untied Mommy, *pointing to his left foot*

M: Really Siegfried, this is the emergency?!

Sieggy: *nods, looking at his mother in all seriousness* I can't go Mommy until you fix my shoes.

M: *facepalms* Susmadre.

R: *just arriving back home from bringing the 3 older kids to school* Hi Ma! *kisses M*

M: Anak mo Alden Richards! Artista!

R: Huh?

<fin>

😆😂
*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Non-proofread.
Non-beta'ed.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
Thank you for reading. 😊💚