Inside Voice

Hello! Happy Friday everyone! Hopefully we'll get a new one up in Moments before the weekend is up. Hope you have a nice weekend ahead of you guys! ☺️💚
Credits to Pinterest for the header.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.
                  💚💚💚💚💚
*******ALDUBPARIN****************

It was Maine's youngest brother Dean's wedding. Maine and her husband RJ are secondary sponsors.
She hasn't been feeling too well for the past few days as she's also eight weeks pregnant with their fourth. All her three children are part of the entourage too. Thirdy is a ringbearer, Theo is a coinbearer and her youngest and only daughter Aycee (for now) is a flower girl.

M: *leaning her head on R's shoulder* I'm glad the kids are behaving.

R: *caresses M's two month old baby bump* Nahihilo ka pa?

M: Hindi na masyado. Amoy mo lang hanap ko.

R: *quietly chuckling* Kamukha ko na naman yang baby paglabas. Di ka pa nagsasawa sa pagmumukha ko?

M: **discreetly smelling R's neck* Eh anong gagawin ko amoy mo yung gusto ng ilong ko. Magtiis ka, ikaw tong may gusto ng isa pang baby eh.

R: *looks at M, chuckling* Wow, labag sa kalooban ah, pilit na pilit.

M: Shhh.. *continues to smell R's neck*

R: *still chuckling, gently kissing M's forehead* Sige lang Ma, smell to your heart's content.

M: *looks at the front pew* Daddy, si Aycee naglilikot. Kunin mo muna.

R: Teka.. *takes Aycee back to their pew, sitting her on his lap* Stay here baby, keep quiet. We're in church, you have to be quiet di ba. Papa Jesus doesn't like noisy people, he'll get angry.

M: Sit here muna anak, we have to keep quiet, shhh.. *fixing Aycee's flower crown, kissing her nose*

Aycee: *looks around and sees her Lolo Teddy falling asleep. The officiating priest's voice, loudly emphasizing a point in his sermon, boomed over the microphone. She quickly jumped from her Daddy's lap*

R: Aycee!

Aycee: *runs infront of the altar, yelling* Lolo Padre.. shhh quiet! Inside voice only. My Lolo is asleep. *points at her Lolo Teddy* Mommy says you have to be quiet when Lolo is asleep, he'll get angry if you wake him up! Shhh! Keep quiet!

M&R: *dissolving into quiet fits of laughter as they saw Nanay slapped Tatay in the arm to wake him*

Aycee: *sees her Lolo Teddy waking up* Uh oh! Lolo is waking up! Lolo Padre lagot ikaw!

😂😂

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Non-proofread.
Non-beta'ed.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
Thank you for reading. 😊💚