Flesh and Bone

Ella's POV
I was sitting in the corner of the hall letting my tears fall when I heard footsteps coming down the hall.  I quickly wiped my tears away and slowly tried standing up feelings my legs shake beneath me, when I looked up I saw Addison come running down the hall towards me.   When she got to me she asked me "El are you ok?" pulling me into a tight hug " yeh i am fine Addi" I said with a scratch tone to my voice from the crying, which most likely caused my eyes to become red from trying to rub them away " are you sure I saw you crying and run down the halls away" she asked pulling away from the hug.  She really is a nice sister all caring and stuff but it can get pretty annoying sometimes when she ask it a lot, before I could tell her again that once I was fine; which was a lie I heard the sound of a alarm going off. The monster alarm.  I soon saw Bree come running through the hall with different students falling out of their class rooms in a rush " guy are you ok?" she " no we lost the necklace" explained addison " what's up with Ella?" Asked Breenconcerned " oh nothing I am fine it is just allergies once again irretation my eyes, you know how the flowers and season are" I said lying earning a look from Addison that read 'are you sure?' I just nodded to her " yeh I know how it is but I hope you eyes feel better"
'Attention students monster alert, monsters at seabrook power' Bree, Addi and I heard from the alarm voice "it's the werewolves " addi said " we need to help them I said sniffling a bit.
" Bree would yo-" I asked but got interrupted by Bree saying "I will, I'am in always" said Bree with a smile on her face "we can do this alone, we need to rally the Z-team" Addison said "actually we are gonna need everyone I said " got it Ey Ey Captains" Bree said doing a small salute " come on, we need to hurry" I said before running down the different halls and out of the school...

~~ Time Skip ~~

We soon got to the power plant listening to the wolves singing about their revolution of werewolves and their stone.

(In the video and in the song Ella does the same moves as Addison)

I could hear the whoops and and hollering of the wolves behind us while we sung and danced. " you gotta stop the demolition, dad" Zed said walking over to his dad after we finished dancing " I know how hard you worked to get this job, but if it is gonna hurt the werewolves then you have to stop it." Zed said trying to convince his dad " your right, and Ella and Addison are right, shut it down, tomorrow when it is safe we will help you find what you are look for, but right now you can all go home" zeds dad said after a couple of seconds of thinking and contemplating.
The sound of cheering and howls from the wolves, zombies and humans could be heard as we celebrated.

I walked along side Addison as we exited the power plant, " hey" Zed said to Addison and me " we did it, we stopped the demo" I said letting out a laugh " what's wrong?" Addison asked Zed " Addison, I am going to lose the election so that mean I will not be able to take you to prawn" he explained " that's okay, Zed, we can not go to prawn together" she said with sympathetic look on her face light punching zeds shoulder.
Zed looked to where the wolves were and then back to me and Addison before he pulled something out of his pocket. It was the moonstone necklace that's or Addison were going to wear? " he found it!" Addison said to the wolves "thank you" I said pulling him into a hug " what?" Addison asked confused " I took it, I stole it from Addison when she was not looking" Zed said looking down shamefully " I-I thought, we though we lost it Zed, I questioned myself" I said getting more and more angry " I am sorry Addison and Ella, I was afraid that if you turned into a wolf I would lose guys" Zed said trying to defend himself "you don't get to make that choice for us,Zed" I said really angry now "but a werewolf?" " we finally found where we belong Zed, and you try to steal that from us Zed" I said " why would I every go to prom with you after what you did to me and Ella?" Addison said to Zed.

Addison took the necklace from zeds hands and stepped away from us a feet and place the necklace around her neck.
  When she turned around she had her hands in like they were claws with a hopeful look on her face "am I?" Addison asked hopefully " your beautiful, Addie, but the same beautiful that you have always been." Bree said grabbing on of Addison hands with a small smile on her face.
" she's not a werewolf" I heard Wyatt say to Willa turning around I faced the pack and heard wynter say " but there is still Ella, she might be a werewolf" I turned back around and walked towards Addison and asked " may I try the necklace on?" Holding my hand out, she unclamped the necklace from around her neck and placed it in my hand with a small smile on her face, " you got this El" Addison whispered to me before walking over to stand with the wolves.
   I stood there for a couple of second with the necklace in my hands thinking, I could be a werewolf or I could be a normal human.
  I slowly clasped the necklace around my neck feeling a pain in my teeth like they were growing until I swept my tong over my teeth feeling my canines were sharper then the rest of mine.  I soon felt my ears starting to change shape a bit at the top and change to having more point. " she's a werewolf" I heard a wolf from the group exclaim " man it stinks here" I said taking a smell of the place and pinching my nostrils.
" well you get used to having better eyesight and a lot better nose" said Wynter , but I could only glare at them.
  " boss, boss we have a problem!" I heard a construction worker sat walking up to zeds dad carrying the detonator timer in his hands, " what?" " the remote shorted out, and now the detonation timer's running" the worker said " well then shut it off zeds dad said " I can't" he said turning the key over and over again like that's gonna work " no,no!" I heard zeds dad screaming before running near the power plant.

The pack, Addison, Zed and Bree followed me running to the power plant as fast as we could.  Though when we got there we could hear the sounds of the detonators going off and the building coming down.
   All we could do was stand there and look at the building in rubbles.

I could feel myself slowly getting weaker and weaker and my eyesight was narrowing and becoming smaller and smaller until all I could see was complete darkness, and hear the sound of the wolf pack coughing and Addison and Zed calling my name while I crumbled to the ground exhaustion.

(A/N)
I just wanted to say that I was sorry that I have not updated in a long time, I have been busy with getting ready to go back to school, and hanging out with my friends cause I have not seen them all summer.
But I will be trying to update a lot more now, thank you for being patient :)