Zed 4 Prez

Ella's POV
  Addison and zed were have a couples argument when me and Eliza walked up to them about them not going to prom cause of the monster law.  "Fighting injustice is keeping me pretty busy so far" " well you look pretty good doing it Zom-bae" I could only just stare at her dumbstruck, how could the Addison Wells forget to acknowledge her own twin sister. " I did not forget about you Ella, I was getting to you.  I was also wondering if you would accompany me to the library for one of my essays for class?" " sur-" before I could say yes we got sweated away by the aceys for our cheer practice for Bucky for president and other people odor president vote thingy ( I forgot what you call them 😑😅🥲)

~~ Time skip~~

  Me and Addison arrived at the presidential candidate when our principle started her speech about how she is lonely and wants to hang out with us,  when a banner unraveled from a ledge with students above it; when the ban started playing.  Bucky started doing a back handspring ( I think that is what they are called I can't remember) and landed with his jazz hands; all I could do was roll my eyes, my cousin always did like having attention on him and be verrryyyy dramatic.  That's when he decided to do his speech about him being a 'great' president when the band started making noises and Zed caning crashing down to the podium pushing Bucky out of the way. I tried my hardest to suppress my giggle but I couldn't and just started giggling, Zed did a pretty short speech about how he should be president. " with me being president I will bring prosperity and awesomeness to you guys and this school!!!"  " I will allow zombies to go to prawn, and I will all-" he got interrupted when Bree screeched "were-wolves".  "Were-wolves? Why would anybody wan- WERE-WOLVE'S!!!!!" Yelled Zed pointing to the entrance doors to the gym. Then in came....