13 | Lunch

"Zade! ZADE!" I hear someone yelling from the back

I turn around to see Daphne running toward me.

"Yes, dear sister?" I try to talk in a non-British accent, which I fail miserably. My mouth is made to speak British.

"Allison's missing. So is Michael."

I look at her with you-seriously-think-that-they're-missing eyes.

"Yes! They are!"

"They're probably just, I don't know, making out somewhere"

"Well, the royal lunch is in thirty minutes, and I'm supposed to find them so could you please find them?"

"I-"

"Thank you bye!!"

I sigh. Guess I have to go find my cousin and her soulmate- I shudder at the thought.

Roaming through the halls, I hum a little song while examining the tattoos on my wrist. For now, there are eight. Lips, waves, dots surrounding a dot, four patterned dots, and a ring.

I suddenly hear moans coming from an abandoned door.

God, if you're up there, please tell me this isn't what I think it is, I pray and walk over to the door. I put my ear to it and I'm ninety percent sure that it's Allison and Mike in there.

Deciding to get over with it, I kick open the door.

And then gag.

My sister is pinned to the wall, her hands above her, by none other than the king himself, while he brutally attacks her neck.

I clear my throat and they both jump apart.

Allison turns red and adjusts her dress sleeve while Mike looks down and buttons up his coat.

The glare I give him is enough to kill him if looks could kill.

"The royal lunch's in..." I look at my wristwatch, "twenty minutes" I state to the empty silence.

They're both quiet.

I sigh, "Allison?" I hold my hand out to me, which she takes shamefully.

"I'll walk her to the table, you'll take her from there, your majesty" I mock Mike and drag Alli out of there. She looks back and smiles apologetically to which he only smiles.

Turning back to me, she opens her mouth but I silence her; "It's fine. Be thankful it was me who found you both"

"We couldn't control ourselves, Zade"

"I know", knowing that the moment I meet Ari, I'll drag her to a room.

"So, lunch?"

"Lunch"