11

Minho and Jisung had just arrived at the beach (yes, that's where Minho brought Jisung), Jisung was surprised that they were actually going to the beach because he expected something like, going to the mall, or to the park.

"ok so we're staying here overnight, I brought you some of your clothes that I found in my dorm, not sure why it's there though. Annnd we will be sleeping in a cabin" Minho informed.

***

it was already nighttime so they both decided to sit by the bonfire, Minho got up and decided to buy marshmallows. 

When he came back, he also had some barbecue sticks, he gave some of the sticks to Jisung and they started putting the marshmallows on the sticks, then they started heating the marshmallows near the fire. Jisung ate a marshmallow and Minho said "Is it good?" "It's so good hyung! Here try some" Jisung said as he let Minho eat his half eaten marshmallow which he had just took a bite from. "woaahh! You're right Jisung-ah" Minho said to distract Jisung as he blushed slightly, realizing that Jisung had just gave him and indirect kiss. 

Jisung didn't notice Minho blushing, because he was too busy secretly thinking about how he wanted to confess his feelings for Minho. His true, genuine, honest feelings. Not the fake feelings he has been showing to Stays, not the fake relationship he had with Minho which he had acted for Stays. He wanted to make this relationship with Minho real. 

Both of them have been fantasizing over each other, until.. "Minho hyung" "Jisung-ah" they both said simultaneously  "o-oh hyung you first" Jisung stuttered. 

Minho sighed and said "Jisung-ah, I think I like you.."