Falling For You -Short

Start from the beginning

Michael

I couldn't really rest. There is a beautiful woman laying in bed hurting because of my best friend and she needed someone to love her. I am over joyed that she came on this trip for a few days but I know that in due time, Julius will grow suspicious and I have to keep Kayla at a low profile and to play everything cool.

I felt like she was still attached to him for some reason and it was going to take a minute to break her out of it. Sometimes you have to break the realities of tradition.

I finally yawned and I checked the time. 3:30am
Less than four more hours we were going to be in Indiana but a other hour before getting to Gary. I decided to lay down next to Kayla. I closed my laptop making sure it was plugged in and walked to the back.

I opened the door to a deep sleep Kayla. She was pretty while she slept and I imagined that her body mentally broke down from all torturous beatings she's been getting.. my best friend was about to turn into an enemy to me.

I took off my shirt and stayed in my pajama pants. I slid into the bed and wrapped my arms around Kayla. "Its me Kayla." I whispered in her ear. I wanted her to be comfortable and not get scared. She turned opening one eye and relaxed with her body against mine. The night gown she wore exposed the small bruises on her back. I kissed her arm, then curled up on her, then I relaxed. The smell of her perfume filled my nose, the color of her brown skin bloomed the room and her smile brighten the dark.

I finally drifted off to sleep.

*One Hour Later*
Kayla's Dream

I was in the kitchen cooking, in my own little world. I guess I was happy because I had some music playing in the living room and I had a child. She was running around yelling "Daddy!" I stopped cooking as she ran outside the back door.

Facing away from me, a man wearing red with curly black hair was playing with my daughter. I was confused but I walked up to them and he was talking but I couldn't make out his voice.

"Baby?" I said as the man turned around, Julius' face appeared and he shows me a knife.

"I will kill you." I ran as fast as I could yelling and screaming not realizing I was in a dream. I turned back around to Julius shaking me, "I kill you.. Bitch.. Kayla! Kayla!"

I woke up to a startled Michael. I was holding hard on his arms, breathing heavy he looked at me.

" Kayla? Are you okay?" He asked.

I looked around and finally tried to calm myself down. I was in the room, on the jet. I laid my head against his shoulder, " I am so sorry Michael. I had a nightmare. Its- I'm sorry." I said. He wrapped his arms around me, in a much needed hug.

" It's okay. It was hard to wake you. Your body must have broken down from exhaustion." He said. He carefully rubbed my back a little and I flinched a little. "I was here the whole time, you were screaming for help in your sleep."

" I didn't mean to wake you. I just feel like a lot has went wrong in this marriage and it's beating me down and cutting me like a knife. I just don't understand.." I said. I looked back at Michael. He was out of a shirt and there were brownish spots on him body, I rubbed my hands across them and I felt a sense of relief.  He lets my arms go and placed his hands over mine.

" Kayla, your husband is about to lose you." He said.

Then the unimaginable happens when I fell into the one trap I didn't want to. The love bug bites me in my ass when we shared a kiss. I let my hands travel to Michael's shoulders as the kiss deepens, then Michael holds on to me and guides me on his lap. Our kiss turns from lustful to passionate. We pulled back a little and I held my eyes closed.

Panting I looked down at where I was located, " I never been kissed like that in a long time. Or held on to for a long time. Am I crazy for kissing you?" I asked him.

" No, your not crazy. What one man doesn't cherish or do for a woman.. another one will." Michael said. We crashed on each others lips again and then cuddled together for the rest of the night.

The spell has been broken but I had a feeling that soon enough.. Hell was about to break lose.

To be continued...❤️

❤️