28) NO ENERGY TO FIGHT.

Start from the beginning

"And maybe this was the reason why Kabir uncle (Shushant's father) was so determined to not let them marry.
And Shradha came in his life. And atleast little but she was successful in bringing so e distance between them.

And this trip was also uncle's plan so that you could stay away from shikha and it will bring you both closer and it will improve your health too."
He explained further

"Which clearly worked because I had food which shradha prepared and when she didn't prepared foor I had it in some restaurant.

So this was the reason why Shikha don't didn't want me to have food made by Shradha ...she wasn't getting chance to mix the drugs in my food. And I being a fool brought her here and hurted shradha indirectly." I concluded.

"You what!" Moksh exclaimed

"You brought her here!"

"I didn't okay ...she came after me saying she once again wnated to start working with me and I ...and ..I was fool!"
I roared and ran my hand through my hair

"God what the fuch was I thinking!"

"Did you consumed something while she was near you when she asked to come with you?" Moksh asked

And I shut my eyes trying to remember ...."that day ..yes she called me to the airport we have met after so long and she insisted that we have a quick coffee and I got a call from the office and she was the one who ordered"

"Fuck ... clearly that explains why I brought her to home where Shradha was already there and the next day I didn't had the heart to deny her from living there and coming the office.

I thought I was doing all there to because I still had feelings for her. ...."
I said  in a low voice trying to get hold of myself.

"I will deal with that bitch right now ...keep the base ready, we will be having a new guest there tonight" my lips twitched a little my eyes burning with fire.

But first I had to pick Shradha from her office .....now that I'm in my senses .. I can't ignore my wife.

Nodding at me they smiled we were ready to leave the meeting room, I was passing by the the monitors installed on the wall showing the cctv recording when something caught my eyes.

The man ...... Mr woodland leaving one of the VIP rooms smirking at two men ...they were shaking hands .....but what is he doing here... And weren't one of those is the man Phill with whom we have a meeting with tomorrow.

Why am I having a bad feeling about this.

Just then a girl stumbled out and tried to run but one if the quickly pushed her inside.....it happened so quickly that if I hadn't been standing here... No would have noticed the girl.

"Laksh,.... this?"
I asked pointing at the screen.

"What is that bastard doing here!" He roared

"This man,Roy is so nasty ...he was once cought trying to rape a girl half his age but he flew to another country
And wasn't arrested.
Other two men I don't know"
He explained

"One those men works for me and other is Phill I have a meeting with him tomorrow for a deal.........and I just saw a girl stumbling there and that man pushed her back in the room."

And by the time we were three were running towards the elevator.... that girl needs help.

"Shit!"
Moksh cursed.

*

*

*

*