"I'll follow what Shiori decides." You were cut off by your train of thought as Shuji declared that he would let you decide without any problems with it. You thought deeply about what to decide, until your father said, "Take much time as you need, I'll wait until a week."

-End of Flashback-

"Have you decided already?" Tadashi asks.

"Yes, I thought it would be a good choice to move, but don't worry. I am still gonna stay here in the city but in another neighborhood." You assured him as you hear a sound of relief coming from Tadashi's lips. "To be honest, I already thought of a good place to move, and maybe dad will also think it's good." You added, Tadashi, raises his brow at you again and asked, "Where?"

"The neighborhood you're living in. Since it has a near distance to the airport, only a few kilometers away on a ride." You said with a smile, Tadashi had wide eyes on his face when you said that. After a few moments, you heard some footsteps coming this way.

You immediately covered yourself with the blanket and stiffen your body so that others would see that you were in pain. You told Tadashi to act as if he was patting your back which he did horribly since he doesn't know how to act very well. You could see his frantic expression as the door opened with a BAM. Your father finally arrived with a worried expression on his face along with Shuji, who was behind him.

"Shiori! Are you okay? Where does it hurt? C-Can you still stand? Tell me who did this to you!" Your father was freaking out as he held your hand tight. You reassured him that you were okay and only got some minor wounds, and no bones were broken. Shuji was standing behind your father as he grits his teeth and clenched his fists.

Tadashi was just awkwardly sitting beside you and didn't know what to do. Shuji noticed Tadashi's presence, "And what happened to you?" He asks in an irritated tone. You glanced a bit, signaling Tadashi to tell him everything that happened. "Well... during lunchbreak I got called out by some random dudes to go along with them at the back of the school... I was managed to run away before they cornered me, but they still got me and beaten me up in the storage room. B-But it's okay..! Our gym teacher was there and scared them away..!" Tadashi explained to them, as both Shuji and your father were filled with anger. Not only did those brats bullied you, but bullied your friend as well by some older boys who they ordered to beat him up.

Your father went to the principal's office to have a conversation with the parents of the girls who bullied you. You, Tadashi, and Shuji were left alone in the school clinic. Shuji sat down at the other bed beside you and said, "What the hell are their names?"

"Huh?" You and Shuji were a bit confused from the sudden question, but you know what he was going to do next. "What did those guys look like, Tada?" He specifically asks as he waited, demanding an answer. "Um... I don't really know who they are since it was my first time meeting them, but there was one guy that said his cousin requested him to do this since she said to him I would only ruin their fun if I were to be with Shi-chan during that time...." Tadashi stated as Shuji let out an "Mhm" in response. Well, guess there is going to be murder today.

After your father was done with his business in the principal's office. Nomia was expelled from school since she was the mastermind of everything, and the other girls who followed her are suspended from school. It turned out that Nomia told her cousin to beat Tadashi so he won't mess things up when they were bullying you.

Your father drove you and Shuji home, then told you guys to take a rest as he orders some food for dinner. During dinner, you finally told your father that you choose to move, and suggested to him a good neighborhood which is technically Tadashi's neighborhood. Shuji had no complaints about your decision and just agreed to the arrangements. Your father gave some thought to your suggestion and told the both of you he would search for a good house available in that place.

-September 5, 2003-

-Tadashi's Room-

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND?!" Tadashi yelled at you as you covered your eyes with your hands, protecting your precious eardrums from his voice

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND?!" Tadashi yelled at you as you covered your eyes with your hands, protecting your precious eardrums from his voice. You were inside Tadashi's room, both of you discussing the next plan that caused Tadashi to yell at you. Either because of your recklessness or boldness that you're going to such lengths.

"As I said, I am planning on befriending Koko for ten days. And also planning on befriending Kisaki for ten days after Koko." You stated as you cross your arms and legs, acting all confident. Tadashi gave you a disbelief look as he was standing before you, then stretching his temples as you were sitting down on his bed.

"You told me...That Kisaki is the villain in this world and is the cause of many people's death, and you're planning on befriending him? Seriously? He's a whole ass murderer!" Tadashi claimed and pointed out the most obvious thing you know. You let out a sigh, "I know that, Tada. But it's only for ten days, all I have to do is for them to recognize me and remember my face. After ten days, I will be gone, Poof! Disappear! Since we will be moving and I am taking this as an opportunity. If I can gain even a small ounce of trust from them, then they will become of use to me." You stated, leaving a confused look on Tadashi. "Why only befriend them? Why not turn Kisaki onto the good side or something?" He asks.

"No." you disagreed, "What do you mean, No?"

You let out an annoyed sigh before you proceed to explain. "If it weren't for Kisaki, then Taiju would still be in Hakkai and Yuzuha's life and continue to abuse them. If it weren't for Kisaki, then Kazutora won't be able to recognize his mistakes and continue to blame Mikey for everything and eventually kill him someday. He may be the villain, but I need him to achieve on changing the fate in this world. He has many uses... even if he becomes our enemy in the future, I still need him to play the role of a villain."

Tadashi was stuck in deep thought after you were done explaining it to him. It did make sense, but at the same didn't since he doesn't really know the flow of the original storyline. So he had no choice but to agree to your decision as he gave you a nod of approval. "So, when are you gonna start?"

 "So, when are you gonna start?"

"𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰."