Chapter 15

As Sidashi were talking the phantom passed from behind them.
Sid started following it.
As they were chasing each other the background started moving as Rineet were performing.
Just then Sid fell onto the stage along with a pillar from the background.
The crowd gasped.
Ashi came in and commanded to drop the curtains.
Ashi turned towards Sid.
Ashi: Are you trying to ruin my play more than it already is??
Sid: It was not me, it was the phantom! I swear and I almost had him!!
Ashi: I can't even with you right now...Places for Act 2 everyone.
As Riyaz was sitting in his makeup room convincing himself that no one would see his ringworm, the phantom came out of nowhere and kidnapped him.
As Ashi was trying to search for Ri, Sid crept up behind her.
Sid: Ashi, I think this is biggest then you and me! I think the Phantom has Riyaz!
Ashi: We have two page to find him or else Avneet is all up there alone.
Ashi asked Rohan to take over and she left with Sid.
They saw the Phantom and started chasing it.
Meanwhile on the stage Avneet stood alone. Riyaz was obviously not going to make it.
Just then Rohan walked out in the spacesuit as Romeo.
He then took Riyaz's place and recited the lines.
When it was time for the kissing scene, it was really awkward, but they were able to do it.
Just then Ashi, the Phantom and Sid rushed onto the stage.
Mrs Moreland got up and clapped appreciating the grand twist!
It was a really funny scene.
Then the curtains fell.
Once the curtains were dropped all 4 of them looked at the Phantom who was laying on the floor. Ashi tore a piece of clothes from her dress and tied his hands and with another tied his legs.
Sid: At first, I have to admit, I thought it was the stagehands. Amd then I thought it was the thespians.
But then I asked myself, who would stand benifits from the Drama club budget getting cut?
Rohan: The marching band! All those little trumpet playing-
Sid: Yeah, but they were gone all last week at the state championship, so it can't be them...
Rohan: Ok, I still don't like them.
Sid: Then, there can be just one person.
Ashi: So if it is not Avneet, and not the marching band either....
Avu: Then it has to be....
Ashi took off the mask.
All of them gasped!
It was Param Shah, the guy who does all the behind work in the auditorium.
Avu: Why did you do all of this?
Param: Because, everyone you'll have a show, credits are given only to Avneet, Ashi and all the actors. What about us people who do behind work. Who put up stuff. You guys are really weird. It is always us who have problems with getting credit.
Ashneet looked at each other.
They smiled.
Ashi looked at Sid.
Ashi: I am sorry.
Sid: I am sorry too.
Then they all did a group hug.
Just then the curtains opened. And this time, Param and the entire crew of people doing behind work was also appreciated.
After the show, they went and released Riyaz.
And they lived happily ever after.
                   The End