Chapter 1

As the students the Drama Club of Everly High school sat in the auditorium, the teacher walked in. She sang a very bad chorus and made a dramatic entry with her hand raised over her head like a ballerina.
"Hellooooo Drama Club" She sang.
"Great dramatic entrance Ms Moreland.Way more dramatic then yesterday." Avneet praised her.
"Oh thank you darling, you too look absolutely lovely today" Ms Moreland replied.
"Suck up! You look amazing Ms Moreland, did you decide which play we are doing next?" Ashi asked giving Avneet a disgusted look.
"Well first of all, Thank you! Second of all, Yes!! Ok! So this quarter, we are going to do-The phantom of the opera!!!" Ms Moreland said.
Ashi and the people sitting behind her cheered loudly.
The other crowd with Avneet looked sad. Ms Moreland looked at them and said," Or Romeo and Juliet".
This time the other group cheered.
Ashi raised her hand and pointing at Avneet said,"Ms Moreland, Avneet and the actors always get to pick the plays!"
"Stop being so dramatic, this is my time and that is my job!", Ms Moreland said.
"Well, I think we should be the ones picking the plays, cause we're the ones performing in front of thousands of people" Avneet said.
"Thousands? Yeah right! No one comes to see the school plays.", Ashi said.
Then Ms Moreland suddenly said,"Oh yeah, that reminds me. Bad news! I just got an email from the Principal and he said that if we don't sell out he is gonna cut the budget next year for Drama Club!"
Everyone gasped!
Then Ashi raised her hand.
"Oh! How about a raffle? Or a giveaway when someone buys a ticket." She said.
"That's stupid" Ms Moreland said.
"Or, what about a opening night, like a movie premiere, with a red carpet, limos and paparazzi?" Avneet asked.
"How does that help us sell tickets?" Ashi asked.
"Your just jealous that you didn't think of the idea first" Avneet snapped.
"Oh, what about we have a famous actor to be in the play?" Rohan suggested.
"Shut up! Do you know a famous actor?" Ms Moreland asked him.
"Umm...no...I....I don't know...any...famous Actor." Rohan said.
Ms Moreland looked at the others. "Does anyone know any famous actor? Like Vicky Kaushal or Alia Bhatt?" She asked.
"Oh! How about Riyaz Aly?" Ritika asked.
"Ooooh, he's yummy, Riyaz Aly....but who knows him?"
"Umm, my brother can work it out" Rits answered.
"Ooooh, perfect" Avneet said giving her a high five.