About Leah

*This book contains horrible grammar, weird plots, and just horrible. If you want a better but short story just read temporary. REMINDER TO NEW READERS : I made this book two years ago, of course it's going to be really bad, of course it's going to be a really immature fanfic, so please, before you read the whole book i suggest you read this first :) And, no i will not rewrite this book cause it's the first book that i wrote -070617* 

Leah Ingrid Robinson is a 14 year old girl, she goes to middle school with her best friend Cathy Amanda Blue and her twin Chris Louise Robinson.

MORE about her self:
Light blue eyes
Dark brown hair
She's a bit slim
Pale
Her cheeks are a bit chubby
March 21, 2000
5'2

She has a huge crush on
Jace Norman her bully. you're probably wondering

"Why would you like your bully?"

She does things that are just awful amd it's all because of him.

Her dad died when she was 12 because of car crash, her brother is friends with her bully, and she is known as the Nerdy, her mom goes on alot of business trips

and to top all of that, she gets bullied by the whole school because of how she looks...at school. they don't know how she actually looks like.

That's all for now :)

For people saying i should change the character's appearance or think about changing the 'introduction' a lil bit. there you go. happy? 

*not trying to sound mean. i get it, my character is too 'perfect' and you think i should change it up a bit. you all comment the same thing and it pisses me off so i just ignore people when they comment on here. i'm sorry if i offended anyone <3.*