🦋 Chapter 14 🦋

A/n: Ayo, hi! I don't have nothing to tell you guys just have a nice day.... Let's go to the chap.

"Shinobu sit beside me, Kanao and Zenitsu at the middle seat and Kimmi, Kitsune, Katsuki and Kazumi at the back seat alright?"Kanae said opening the car door. "Hai!"they all replied and got to their seats. Kanae started to drive to go to Kochou's residents.

After few minutes of driving they arrived. "Shinobu can you open the gate please"Kanae asked to Shinobu. "Yeah" Shinobu said getting out to the car and opening the gate then Kanae drove the car inside. They all got off the car and bring their belongings to inside. They all headed to the main door. "Whoah this house was big and traditional even the decoration for the holidays"Kazumi said. "Nee-san was way to traditional when it gets to this things"Shinobu said. "Tadaima!"Kanae, Shinobu and Kanao yelled when Kanae opened the door. A guy like on the same age as Kanae was waiting infront of the door. "Okaeri Lady Kanae, Lady Shinobu and Lady Kanao"the guy greets vowing to them.

"How many do I tell you don't be so formal to us Goto"Kanae said getting her shoes off. "Your always the best decorating the house Goto thank you for keeping the house clean and safe"Shinobu said to the guy named Goto. "I'm happy to see you in good shape Goto"Kanao spoke. "Arigatou Ladies"Goto said. Then they all get their warm clothes off of them and hang it on. They all went inside and Goto guided every one to their room first to Aoi, next to Zenitsu, then The quintuplets room.

***

After Kichi got off the bus she go to the public bathroom at the park. "I think this is a good place I'mma little bit lazy to walk from here to Takashi's house" Kichi said then she moved her hand infront of her in a circle and a portal was made. Kichi enter the portal. When Kichi opened her eyes she was summoned infront of Takashi's house. She dicide to knock but no one's answering she bet the two was on their own rooms and their parents was watching television. She tried to open the door and it's not lock so she dicided to go in to see if everyone was okay.

"Tadaima!"Kichi yelled when she was heading to the living room. Base on her she was just joking around. "Okaeri Kichi-chan"a girl greets Kichi with sweet tone. When Kichi heard it she remembered their mother and she felt she was one of the family. "Sae-san! Takeshi-san"Kichi yelled heading to the couch where Takashi's parents are. "Good to see you Kichi-chan, where's your sisters?"the man said. "Ohh they're with Kanae-san you know the girl we told you guys about Takeshi-san"Kichi joylly replied to the man named Takeshi. Then the girl signalled Kichi to sit on the solo sofa so the younger one sit on it.

"Do you need anything Kichi-chan?"the girl asked. "Ano...... Sae-san do you have plans going somewhere on Christmas eve? Cause Kanae-san said I could invite you guys on their house overnight on Christmas eve if you guys can come?"Kichi asked blushing. "Of course Kichi-chan but let's ask Saikawa first if she doesn't have any plans for Christmas eve"the girl named Sae said. "Saikawa!! Takashi!! Come down here!!"Sae yelled. "Hai!!!"the two yelled from upstairs. The two leave their rooms and got downstairs. "What it is mo— whoah Kichi!"Saikawa said then dashed towards Kichi to give the younger one a hug. "Kichi your here"Takashi said slowly heading to Kichi. When Saikawa broke the hug Kichi dashed towards Takashi then she give Takashi a tight hug. "Kichi I can't breathe normally"Takashi said struggling but he finds it cute though and their parents also on Saikawa in 'awe' look.

"So Mom what it is?"Saikawa asked to her mother. "Kichi wanted to invite us on Kanae's house on Christmas eve to spend the night in there so do you have any plans on Christmas eve?"Sae explained to her daughter. "So base on my appointments on work and plans with my friends I don't have any, so we gladly accept your invitation Kichi"Saikawa said, by the way Saikawa was same age as Kanae who's 25 and Takashi who turned 14. Kichi was very happy at the moment they can go.