🦋 Chapter 13 🦋

A/n:just read the story okay?

Based on what happened back then I think it's kinda far from Kanae's story but it's kinda on her story though.

A mysterious girl appears at the village near at their place.....

"Hanami-sama!! Hayami-sama!! Please come quick someone was attacking the village!! Please help us!"a girl and a boy was running towards the two screaming. When the two heard the scream they quickly check who is it. "Mitsu! Aki! You have bloods all over your body!" Hayami protested grabbing the girl's arm. "P-please save everyone......M-mother a-nd F-Fa...ther died trying to make us run to call you Hanami-sama and Hayami-sama"the girl named Mitsu cried on Hayami's arm.

"Hayami treat their wounds I will come to the village"Hanami demand. "No, I'll come!"Hayami protested. "Hayami just treat Mitsu and Aki's wounds"Hanami said trying to convince her sister. "Done, there then I'll come see it's already healed"Hayami said. "Hayami-" Hanami mumbled. "Onee-san I'll be good if a villan really shows up"Hayami protested, begging to her sister. "*sigh*Let's go Hayami....Mitsu, Aki stay here this is the safest place you two should"Hanami said to the two. Then the two started to run and headed to the village.

"Hayami-sama!! Hanami-sama!! Watch out!!"the two yelled dashing beside Hayami and Hanami. Little did Hanami knows the two followed them. Mitsu and Aki was shot on the stomach by a powerful magic.
"MITSU!! AKI!!"Hayami screamed already on the floor panicked treating the two. "Oi! You two! Come on! Just healed up already! You guys are losing to much blood!!"Hayami more panics. "Nee, Hayami-sama thank you being a friend of a normal being like us even your a goddess"Aki said. "Oi! Just healed up already please!"Hayami begs. "...Nee, Hayami-sama we are happy you're the last person infront of us before we got to the other side and also we are happy cause we will be a complete family at the other side mom, dad, Aniki, and Aki were complete even not on this world...."Mitsu said to Hayami. "Oi! Don't tell anything like that please! Your the only human being I want to spend my time with!"Hayami said but it's too late the two can't hear her anymore they're not breathing anymore their hand fall to the ground from Hayami's hand. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"Hayami screamed.

"Well, well, well guess who's here, goddess begging a human being to don't give up on their life and live with them how pathetic you are dear"a girl spoke walking towards Hayami and her sister. "Ilulu"Hanami mumbled. "Hanami it's nice I met you again"the girl named Ilulu said acting innocent. "Ilulu how? you were forbidden to get near at me even on my sister"Hanami said to Ilulu. "I think your dumb Hanami it's only for 300 years and 300 years ago we have a fight and you win so I begin a new fight and that's why I was forbidden to fight with you but just for 300 years and now that promise was already gone I could kill you"Ilulu said glaring at them walking slowly. "Don't get near at my sister Ilulu it's between us not on Hayami and you even attacked this peaceful village"Hanami's mood changed.

Ilulu was the goddess of destruction she was once on Hanami's side but she was brainwashed by the other side until Ilulu was complete hates Hanami's side. 300 years ago Ilulu attacked Hanami for no reason she said she just wanted to have fun then when. The goddess of justice saw them fighting she stopped the fight and give Ilulu an promise to not get near at Hanami even on Hayami that's why until now Ilulu's boiling anger to Hanami, wants to fight Hanami again.

Hanami looked around she saw the village was a total mess many houses was burnt many people injured too she can't take what she's seeing right now. You might think Hanami lived for many many years she saw at her own eyes the wars back then, all the people being slaughtered but this village was like her own home the people at this village was like her family, she treats everyone like a family not friends but family. Hanami made a decision.

"Ilulu what do I need to do so that the fight between us will be ended?"Hanami asked looking straight to Ilulu's eyes.

"D. I. E. Die, that's all I wanted"Ilulu said with her full pride. "Then I'll make both of us vanished forever to this world"Hanami said with a cold voice. "N-nee-san y-you c-can't"Hayami said.