🦋 Chapter 9 🦋

"Aoi".

"That's the form of anger and rage made up in her heart and became a strong power" Tamayo said to Yushiro that made Zenitsu hear it in agape.

"I heard from Tamayo-sensei Aoi's anger and rage made up in her heart and become a strong power and made Aoi like that"Zenitsu said towards his friends and Shinobu was already at their side cause of Giyu who get Shinobu away from Aoi to not to be hurt.

"WHAT!?"they yelled.

"ANGER AND RAGE MADE UP ON HER HEART!? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" Inosuke yelled towards Zenitsu.

"Kaori you really pissed the hell out of me you crossed the line hurt my friends and insult my mom that's enough!!"Aoi yelled.

"What's going on with Aoi senpai?"Makomo along with Sabito approaching them.

"Makomo your okay?"Nezuko asked.

"The blood stops and I just need a rest after this and don't need to worry about the wounded part at my back Sabito-senpai already treat it"Makomo explained.

"Whatever it is we we need to stop Aoi! I could see she's not on her own!"Kanao yelled that made everyone surprised to the girls behaviour.

"LET'S GET AOI AND S-" Tanjiro's word was cut off.

All of them startled in horror when Aoi summoned multiple lightning around Kaori. "AOI / AOI-SAN / AOI SENPAI!".

Aoi still glare to Kaori with no forgiveness and to by surprise she dash to Kaori and held the bitch on the neck in her grips.

"AOI STOP YOUR NOT ON YOUR MIND!!"Aoi's friends shouted. It was useless because Aoi couldn't hear anything except this witch woman holding right now.

Kaori chokes from Aoi's grip then Aoi drops Kaori, the lightning and the wind was getting scarier and scarier. Now Kaori was frightened to Aoi she didn't know that the user of this ability have this, no actually they have no this the recent users of this don't have like this it's cause of Aoi's anger and rage and Aoi did'nt master nor knew about anything for this ability.

Her both eyes are pail white with mix of light blue sclera, no pupils nor cornea. Aoi hisses as she attacks Kaori without any warning to cause the girl yell in pain.

Inosuke and the others was already worrying more and more to Aoi's condition. "This is bad if we don't stop Aoi, Kaori will die!" Kanae shouted.

"JUST LET HER DIE!"

"YEAH AOI GO FOR IT!"

"KILL THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!"

Yelled the students who have bruises from Kaori's servants supporting Aoi as Kaori still defending herself, bloods already spill everywhere every time Aoi made weird noises, they couldn't tell what it is about.

Inosuke froze, he doesn't know what to do. At the fact he and even his friends all heard what Kaori said from her filthy mouth, made his heart hurt seeing Aoi in this condition. Inosuke thinks again, this is not right, it doesn't have to end this way.

"Inosuke..."

Inosuke hits his ear when he heard a woman's voice,
"Who?"

"Inosuke hear me out".

"Who the hell are you!?"

"I'm Aoi's ancestors Ayane the first user of this ability"

Inosuke bulge his eyes surprise and he kept wondering his head around to look for the mysterious woman "Inosuke?" called Kanae worried.

"Listen. You have to stop my great descendant Aoi if not, her ability's power will took her away with her human soul it happen the recent user."