Henry Cavill 1/2

What are the odds that Henry Cavill was going to fuck his assistant? Henry fucking a toy with an asshole and a 7-inch cock

What are the odds that Henry Cavill was going to fuck his assistant? Henry fucking a toy with an asshole and a 7-inch cock. He was imaging that it was Y/N. He was groaning and suddenly he heard a knock on the door. He quickly put up the toy and he put on underwear, shorts, and a tank top. He opened the door and surprisingly it was Y/N.

(Y/N's POV!)

"Umm what are you doing here? I thought I said you was free today." Henry said while sweating. "I have to tell you something Boss." He said, Henry invited him inside the house, and he came inside. He sat on the couch and Henry closed the door. "What's up?" Henry asked. He sat beside me, and I took a deep breath. I was nervous, and Henry touched my hand. Henry and I made eye contact.

I decided to go for it, and he kissed Henry on the lips. Henry kissed me back. Henry picked me up off the couch and we walked to Henry's bedroom. Henry laid me on the bed, and he started to kiss on my neck. I was letting out a chain of moans. Henry ripped off my shirt and he licked my V-print all the way to his pecs. Henry loved licking my body even though I'm a bottom. Henry started to suck my pointy nipples. "Oh, fuck Henry." I said while moaning.

Henry placed one of his hands inside of my pants. He felt my hard dick and he took off my pants and underwear. Henry stopped sucking my nipples and he started to suck my dick. I was moaning, and my fingers ran through Herny's hair.

Henry started to deep throat my dick and I moaned. Henry took my dick out of his mouth and Henry got naked. Henry was already hard, and he slid his dick inside my asshole. I let out a moan. Henry started to fuck me softly but then he fucked me hard and harder. I was letting out a chain of moans. "You like this cock?" "Yes daddy." Henry went faster and I let out a scream. Henry choked me and the room was filled with my ass clapping. "I love your dick daddy!" I yelled. Henry got hornier from that comment, and he went harder than before, and I was screaming. "Yes, fuck me so good daddy!!!" I yelled.

Henry pulled out and he placed his dick inside my mouth, and he started to face fuck me, it was so slutty and I love it. I was moaning. Henry started to shoot cum everywhere in my mouth and I started to cum. I swallowed the cum and Henry took his dick out and he lick the cum that I had on his chest from when he was done from shooting cum, Henry fell beside me, and I fell asleep. Henry puts cover on me, and him. Henry fell asleep.