later then, you walked beside hina and takemichi who was being carried by hakkai.

you managed to slip through black dragon without them noticing you, though hina noticed you so you ended up tagging along with them.

"sorry, hakkai.. it's my fault you're leaving toman." takemichi apologized, hakkai unsurely smiling.

"it's not your fault. i decides to leave a while ago. anyway, thanks for sticking up for yuzuha. bet you didn't expect the leader of the black dragons to be my big bro, huh?" hakkai spoke.

takemichi agreed, though the realization of what hakkai had in plan came to him. he glanced at you, while you were already staring at him.

you knew what he was thinking, so you nodded, confirming it.

later, at takemichi's place, chifuyu explained the connection black dragons have with toman.

a few minutes later, you, takemichi and chifuyu rode on a memento from baji. takemichi told chifuyu that he came from the future.

while takemichi explained to chifuyu, you glanced at shinichiro who's been following you silently this whole time.

you spaced out for a while, until chifuyu said "you knew baji-san was gonna die. that's why you were so desperate."

"so.. does scar face know about this too?" chifuyu asked, you nodding in response "yeah. my whole division knows as well, but they aren't involved much." you said.

chifuyu nodded, giving takemichi some encouraging words. you chuckled as takemichi cried "damn it! quit makin' me cry!" he said.

TIME SKIP

"we got all the admins here?" draken asked, mikey saying ""enter!" you sat behind hanma on the couch he was sitting on, watching as takemichi and hakkai entered.

"as you all know, four days ago.. takemitchy was beaten by the head of black dragons. he committed violence on takemitchy, knowing he's our first division captain. which means that this is a declaration of war by the black dragons." draken said, a serious expression on his face.

meanwhile shinichiro who was floating in a leg-crossed sitting position beside you, had an unamused expression.

he crossed his arms "my gang versus my little brother's gang.. how uncool!" you almost let out a chuckle, though you held back.

"cheeky mother fuckers. let's stomp their asses." smiley said, the smile on his face as usual "we already crushed the black dragons once. it'll be easy, right?" mucho said, mitsuya responding.

"we beat the ninth generation before. the tenth generation's totally different." he said. smiley, clearly pissed off, spoke "you're missing the point! it wasn't takemitchy's fault that he didn't know where the black dragons's turf was. so why the hell did you take him there, hakkai?"

"hey, hakkai. are you a spy for the black dragons?! you son of a bitch." mucho said.

"you're the boss's little bro, aren't ya?" smiley asked "tried to hide that from us, huh?!" mucho said.