CH.4

this is english
this is japanse
enjoy

you were currently walking towards a pet shop, where you could get food for toru and koku. you would have sprinted if you weren't tired.

you entered the shop, bowing towards the cashier.. who looked different than usual.

you looked at the cashier. your eyes widened and so did his "y/n..?" he asked.

"sanemi.." you muttered. your eyes started to tear up as you never thought that you'll meet someone from the demon slayer world again.

he walked to you while you ran at him, hugging him tightly. he awkwardly hugged back "how are you here..?

you asked as you buried your face into sanemi's chest, which still had the scars. he pat your head.

"i don't know, but genya's here too. we all demon slayers know everything now. about yorichii, our world being a manga and you being from another world. basically like i said, everything. me and genya are the only ones here from the demon slayers.. but i'm not sure if there are any demons here." he explained.

you pulled away and wiped your small tears. he gave you a small smile "i'm guessing you have your pets too? you're here because of koku and toru aren't you?" he asked.

you nodded "do you guys have your crows too?" sanemi nodded in response. you smiled at him "okay.. where do you live?" you asked.

sanemi told you his address "okay, you'll be moving into my apartment now. here's the address. i'm not gonna go to school tomorrow so you better be there." you said as you gave sanemi a paper with your address on it.

after that, you bought the food for your pets and left.

you whistled happily on your way home. you stopped when you saw baji and chifuyu hanging out together.

you smiled at the sight and walked past them "hey. aren't you the new toman member?" you heard baji ask.

you turned around to them, seeing them staring at you. you nodded "yes, why do you ask?" you said.

baji smirked while chifuyu smiled "nice to meet ya, i'm keisuke baji." he introduced himself.

"i'm chifuyu matsuno, nice to meet you." chifuyu said. you smiled at them. you then said your goodbyes and went your ways.

you were fangirling quietly the whole way, you just met baji and chifuyu! your heart cannot take this. once you arrived at your apartment, you fed koku and toru as well.

koku flies by your apartment here and there everyday for food, so you just give him whenever he comes by food and water as well.

you sat down on the couch and looked at the time which said 5:19pm. you were bored out of your mind.

you stood up from the couch and walked to your window. you opened it and let out a whistle.

in a few seconds, flapping of wings could be heard. you reached out your arm, toru landing on it.

"could you ask draken or mikey or both to meet me at (random park name) park in 10 minutes?" you asked. toru just nodded and flew away.