"Run away..."

The cursed spirit in front of you grinned sinisterly,

"with your backs to me."

And as his bloody wings began to strike like lightning across the field, the three of you ran, adrenaline pumping in your veins. You felt goosebumps all over, Akane's lingering voice suddenly appearing,

"Watch out."

You swiftly dodged the bloody attack, followed by countless others in a row.

"Can you guys go any faster?" Itadori asked, clenching his teeth as the three of you ran side by side.

Frowning, Kugisaki yelled out,

"No way!"

The same adrenaline-inducing feeling overwhelmed you, and before you could reach out to pull Kugisaki towards you, bloody blades tangled her as she fell to the ground. In the back of your mind, you heard Akane whisper,

"Now' s a good time."

A good time? A good time for what?

Then, realization struck. My cursed technique.

You immediately stepped back, watching as Itadori swiftly run towards the fallen Kugisaki. Clenching your teeth, you frowned as your eyes darted towards the two.

"Itadori, go, I can keep up!"

Looking at you with an expression brimming with surprise, Itadori nodded his head. He quickly scooped Kugisaki up, carrying her as he rushed back to his feet. Moving your legs as well, you ran right behind him, still dodging the deliberate attacks that left the ground seeping from burns.

"I got your back," Kugisaki said, looking right past your shoulders.

"...Thanks," Itadori replied, right before he instantly switched.

His speed drastically increased, and if you had even blinked, you would've missed where he had gone.

You snarled to Akane, and as if you were both reading aloud from a script, two words perfectly came to mind,

"Cursed Technique: Divine Curse."

As soon as you felt the familiar cursed energy pump into your veins, you crouched slightly, going into a ready stance. Go.

You trailed right behind Itadori, leaves and thickets of trees scraping past you. You nearly couldn't keep up. Nearly.

You followed Itadori as he ran off the cliff, his swift momentum sending him crashing into a metal railing. You jumped off, lessening the impact by driving your blade into the road.

A soft screech and loud bang sounded as your blade sent a bit of the road cracking, your breaths heavy while your chest heaved. You had never felt such adrenaline. It was different than anything.

You had control.

Standing back up, you glanced at Itadori's grinning face,

"Alright, we're out of range now."

Kugisaki walked towards you, patting off the dust from her shoulders,

"Well done. You both have my compliments."

"Yeah, yeah," Itadori chuckled.

"I was kidding. Thank you."

Suddenly, in the corner of your eye was the familiar dark cursed spirit, appearing right behind Itadori.

You swiftly pulled Kugisaki towards you. Though it was evident the three of you weren't the perfect trio.

Itadori didn't expect you to react so quickly, and he instinctively tried to push Kugisaki out of the way.

You held your breath, tightening your tug onto Kugisaki's shoulders as blood was spurred onto Itadori.

It took a shortcut...?

Smoke gassed and sizzled in front of you, Itadori clearly scathed from the attack. Next to you, Kugisaki was struck by a pair of bloody strikes.

Before you could even turn around, you felt a pool of blood splash onto your face. You closed your eyes, frantically holding your hands up to shield yourself. However, you didn't feel pain. In fact, it smelt like normal blood.

"Idiot. Your cursed technique," Akane hissed at you, reminding you of your attributes.

You swiftly pulled both Itadori and Kugisaki behind you, holding your glimmering blade into an attacking stance.

"Oh? Nothing happened?" The dark curse muttered, tilting its head.

The tall man in front of you grinned, lips curling into a taunting expression,

"Don't worry. My younger brother's blood doesn't have the same quality as mine."

You clenched your teeth, its disgusting blood trickling off your forehead.

"And even mine won't kill you unless your entire body's bathed in it. Though it'll hurt like hell."

He held up his hand, putting up his pinky finger,

"Rot Technique: Decay."

You whirled around, noticing dark symbols smear all over your two partners' bodies. Kugisaki held up her arm, glancing blankly at it.

"Huh?"

* * * *

"By morning, nothing but bones will remain," He stated, tilting his head away to face you,

"But you though... Why isn't it working?"

You snarled at him, unamused with whatever truck he was pulling,

"Shut up."

Brandishing your blade, you heard him sigh in reply,

"How crude of a lady."

The pale moonlight illuminated your face, the silent road blocked by the five of you. You never really noticed, but the road of being a Jujutsu Sorcerer had changed you. You brimmed of confidence, despite the lurking fear of dying haunting you.

But it was alright. Gojo's words echoed in your mind, his advice to you when you had first started.

"Rely on others. But most importantly, rely on yourself too. You can't trust others if you can't trust yourself."

Laughing, you licked your teeth, the taste of energy at the tip of your tongue.

"I really don't care about your opinion, since there's only one guy for me."

Dying isn't an option. I'll give it all I got.

Death. You would face it. Because that was what you had become a Jujutsu Sorcerer for. That was what you had resigned yourself to.

You swung your blade in the air, its metal glimmering under the pale moonlight. With the soft sweep of it against the icy air, you pointed it directly at the standing curse,

"We are Jujutsu Sorcerers. Now die and perish in Hell."