Andrea Zebrowski and Barbara Neal- Fandomless

Name
Andrea Aleksander Zebrowski

Gender
Male

Age
34

Nationality
Polish

Hair Color
Light brown

Height
5'9

Orientation
Bisexual (Very, very closeted. Visits a gay bar on Fridays, but rarely talks to anyone.)

Strengths
Intelligent, very detail oriented, multilingual, he's a decent fighter, very good at photography, brave

Weaknesses
Unfortunately due to the time period, his sexuality if very difficult for him to deal with. He accepts that it's a part of who he is, but needs it to stay private. Attractive people are a weakness, a pretty gal or guy comes in and he loses focus. He's also very cocky and can be cold. He suffers from anxiety and smokes to help calm himself down.

Likes
Photography, people, playing piano, swimming, lounge music, cats, cooking, buying his daughter things

Dislikes
Small kids, loud people, snow,

History
Andrea was born in Poland but moved to France with his mother when he was young. There he met Adam Galloway, another man with an interest in being a detective. They became friends quickly, Andrea even had a daughter with his sister, Ruth. They had been planning to marry but unfortunately she died by suicide before they could. Once she was dead, he found he couldn't stand to stay in Paris and so he moved to England. When World War Two broke out, he fought. He fell in love with a fellow soldier although he never acted on it. It was the first time he felt anything for a man, it terrified him but after some time exploring, he learned to accept it.
Unfortunately, others weren't able to. He was caught with a man a couple years back by the man's brother. Luckily the man decided not to report them, on the condition that Andrea never go near his brother again. Rather than risk anything happening again, he moved to the US.
Andrea's managed to rebuild his life fairly well and he plans on staying here for a while. His business is booming, he has a cat named Whisper, a fiancée named Barbara (depending on the role play), things are good. For now at least. He sees his daughter, Valeria, when he can. Ruth's sister, Maggie, takes care of her for the most part and only lets him see her rarely. She believes he wouldn't be able to raise her.

Faceclaim
Daniel Brühl (I'm sorry, I saw the picture and couldn't help myself.)

NameBarbara Jane Neal

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Name
Barbara Jane Neal

Gender
Female

Age
30

Nationality
American

Hair Color
Black

Height
5'3

Orientation
Straight

Strengths
Determination, level headed, very good at not being noticed, intelligent, Barbara's a very warm person and while she doesn't trust people easily, it's very easy to trust her

Weaknesses
Barbara isn't very physically strong, she's also fairly small. She's a little on the mousy side and isn't quick to trust people.

Likes
Flowers, bossa nova, singing, cats, books, kids

Dislikes
The grey city, coffee, smoking, the ocean

History
Barbara was born in the city, she's always wanted to leave, but as a Black woman in the 1950s, rural areas aren't exactly welcoming. Her father died when she was young and she was raised by her mother along with her brother and sister.
Her mother played organ at their church and always supported Barbara in her love of music. By the time she was ten, she was singing in the church's choir and taking dance lessons from Mrs. Smith, another woman who went to their church.
Barbara got married when she was twenty, but it wasn't a happy one. They simply didn't get along. Divorce was uncommon at the time but it felt like the only option to prevent themselves from living miserable lives. After the divorce, her mother quit speaking to her. She felt it wasn't respectable, that it made her daughter loose.
The loss of contact was heartbreaking for Barbara, she loved her mother dearly after all. She doesn't like to talk about it and typically brushes off any comments about it.
Now she works as a singer at a local lounge, she collects her paycheck and goes home to her fiancé (once again, depending on the role play, they might not be in a relationship) and their cat. She's happy with her life right now, she has an apartment filled with flowers, her job is okay and she has someone who she loves and who loves her. For the most part, she doesn't mind Andrea's escapades, as long as he's safe because at the end of the day, he still chooses to come home to her.

Faceclaim
Ruth Negga

Andrea and Barbara were made for a story I'm thinking of trying to write but I didn't feel like he could stand on his own without Adam so this is my attempt to remedy that

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Andrea and Barbara were made for a story I'm thinking of trying to write but I didn't feel like he could stand on his own without Adam so this is my attempt to remedy that. If you have any suggestions on how I can improve either of them, please let me know.

OC Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें