Dermot McMorgan-Newsies

Name
Dermot McMorgan

Nicknames
Clover, Irish, Shamrock, Pinocchio (By the Delanceys and other bully types)

Gender
Male (trans, very very closeted)

Nationality
Irish

Age
Sixteen

Sexuality
Unknown, probably pansexual or bisexual though (Very very closeted)

Hobbies
Writing love letters he'll never send, writing poems, taking care of a rose he's been trying to grow for about a year, daydreaming, getting into fights, stealing, dancing, making up stories, being a doormat

Occupation
Newsie of Manhattan

Traits
Caring, gentle, quiet, jumpy, loyal, paranoid, secretive, romantic, obsessive, polite, more I can't think of that will develop later

History
He's a pathological liar and very secretive. He's given multiple different stories including that his dad sent him off, that he was a stowaway and that he came to train for the priesthood but dropped out.

Mental Health
In shambles, he's so anxious that the Delancey brothers are going to out him that he can barely sleep or eat, this added with life on the streets and his occasional binge drinking has not helped.

Face Claim
Fra Fee

Scars
One on his chin that he says he got in a fight but really it was from getting kicked in the face by his dad. Multiple across his body from various fights and beatings. His chest is constantly scratched up because he practices unsafe binding techniques which result in him running out of breath quickly.

Height
5'5

Bad Habits
Binge drinking, falling "in love" and thinking someone is the greatest person to ever live only to completely drop it in a week or so, unsafe binding, lying, bottling up his emotions until he explodes.

Other
He always wears a red scarf and carries his shillelagh, it's hard to figure out why because whenever you ask, he gives you a different story. He uses his small stature to pretend to be younger than he is.