.... : I guess u are here for an interview  (while looking at the file)....All the best....and don't worry our Ceo is very humble...he will surely give u a job....
Y/N : I know...and thank u (Politely with a small smile)

By looking at him I think he is one of our trusted employees...
He is thinking of me as a woman who is here for an interview...*internally chuckled*...I looked at him...he smiled at me...I returned a small smile.....Ahhhhh....his smile is so cute...

Soon the elevator opened...he gestured to me to go first...I looked at him...he said

... : Ladies first...
Y/N:*chuckled*.... (such a gentleman)

We went out....all the employees greeted him with a smile....he greeted back with a smile....Ahhhh again that smile !!!!...
 He went to his cabin...and when I was about to go...I saw that bunny guy again....with a shorty...he looked at me with wide eyes and came to me....

...: Hello beautiful....what is ur name..?? (Flirty tone)
Y/N: NOYB (blank face)

With that, I went to Dad's cabin..

Jungkook Pov

When I and Jimin Hyung are waiting for Taehyung Hyung to come...we saw him with the mall girl....so she is real....I quickly looked at Jimin Hyung and said

Me:Hyung.....see that is the girl whom I saw in the mall..
Jimin:What the ghost girl???? (shocked)
Me:Hyung she is not a ghost...see there... (pointing at u)..she is beautiful, right?
Jimin:Oh...Ya, u are right....but why is she here??...
Me:(looked at the file)...don't know...mmmm maybe for a job...wait I will go and ask her name....

Me:Hello beautiful.....what is ur name??
... : NOYB... (she went)
Me:Huh???..what??? (I felt a tap on her shoulder..so I turned around)
Jimin:So..what is her name??..
Me:She said NOYB...what is the meaning of that???
Jimin:(started to laugh)...hahaha....she said " NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS "....hahahaha..
Me:..*pout*..why she said like that??...is asking name to someone wrong??...

We went to work....

Y/N POV

I entered the cabin and hugged my Dad tightly

Y/N: Dad...here is the file which u asked for...
Dad:Thank u Princess....our employees are waiting for u coz I already told them that u are coming but they don't know that u are going to be the Ceo from now....how do u feel about that princess?....is this decision ok for u??...
Y/N: The decision u make for me will always be correct so I don't have a problem with that...but I am just nervous...dad

Dad: Don't worry..I am always there for u...and even my secretary is also there for u...he will guide u if u do something wrong...he is the best in this whole office...I see him like my own son...u will like him too
Y/N: Dad...enough enough...I know about that...u will always praise him in front of me..today I will see if the information u said about him is true or not...