Chapter 18 (Editing)

Start from the beginning

He stood up again his breath shortened and his forehead embed with sweat which indicated he is getting tired. I have merely used my wolf strength but he seems like he will collapse if I use my wolf strength. He looked at me furiously as he lunged at me again. I stepped aside and kicked his back making him stumble, but he recovered quickly and tried to kick which I caught midair and pulled making him split.

He screamed in pain as the pack members cheered. I landed a hard punch on his face. His eyes started to glow as his fangs and claws elongated. Within seconds his wolf form stood infront of me as it took a defensive position growling at me angrily.

This wolf has some serious killer instints. He lowly growled at me to attack but I am not going to give him that satisfaction. Only fools make mistaking of being provoked and engaging first attack Avy. Aunt and Tucker's voice ranged in my mind again as I focused on a pissed wolf standing infront of me.

'Bring it on pup' Izzy chimed in my head.

"What's wrong pup" I teased him as he growled and launched at me. Everything seemed to be in slow motion "Avy!" Taylor's shouted worriedly in the background along with gasps of the crowd. My fo us still stayed on my oppent as his front paws with sharp claws aimed to scratch me.

Before his claws could slice my skin used my wolf speed and landed a hard punch hearing a cracks from his ribs as we landed on top of each other.

Everything fell in silence for a few seconds but then we all heard my opponents wails in wolf form. I stood up and looked at him he tried to stand up and still fight. He is strong and determined I give him that.

He tried to shake his pain away as he tried to launch at me and this time he managed to give me a scratch becauss I can not see him in pain atleast this would give him a bit of satisfaction. As he landed before he wailed painfully.

The crowd started to cheer me to kill him. His eyes flashed fears as he saw me. I walked towards him as he tried to stand again but he caught me by surprise when he bowed infrontbof me showing his submission. He fell down afterwards as his eyes seemed mercy.

I raised my hand to halt the noisy crowd which had started to yell profanities at him. "That will be all for today and I appreciate this wolf for his courage. Any wolf who dares disrespect him for this dual will be punished severely. Get ready for as in tomorrow you all will dual and if you still believe you are strong and can take me then I'll gladly take your challenge. As for now dismiss." I ordered to which they all disappeared radiating fear.

Taylor rushed to me as I knealed infront of my opponent who still grunted in pain in his wolf form. "Taylor I need-"

"They are here" he answered my incomplete question as he looked behind me. I followed his eyes and saw a doctor and a nurse rushing towards us.

Without wasting time Dr. Daveson tended to the patient as I stood and watched him work his magic. He asked the wolf to shift in his human form I heard multiple cracks and a howl which signified that the bones had been rearranged.

"I can't believe that I am finally treating patients who got hurt during training." Dr. Daveson said excitedly as he wrapped a caste around his patient.

"Shut up uncle, you are just happy that I finally got hurt and you are the one treating me." Wait he is Dr. Daveson's nephew. Well didn't see that coming.

"Yes Mike that to" Dr. Daveson patted his back. "I assume you are shocked" Taylor said as he closed my mouth which I didn't know had probably hit the ground.

How come I don't know about them being relatives I mean I am not new but then I was an omega and didn't socialize much.

"Avy, I am sorry for earlier" Steve said as he bowed his head at me again. "It's ok Steve what you did was brave and stupid but I understand the reason why, being a week omega infront of you all and then returning back as a Luna is a great deal so it does raise a lot of questions" I tried.

"I accept you as my Luna" he bowed again. His words and gesture bought an unknown emotion to course in my heart. I felt accepted and respected by a pack it felt amazing. It felt like I did belonged here unlike before where I was seen as an outcaste.

"Hey everyone did you miss me" Brittany's said as she placed her hands on my shoulder. I was lost in my thoughts to not notice her presence neither the fact that Steve, Dr. Daveson and the nurse had also left.

"Why would we when I got to see Avy in action she was a killer" Taylor said as he dramatically knealed infront of me. "Oh my great beloved Luna please teach me some of your divine moves" he begged making me laugh as I slumped beside him and laid down looking up at the sky.

"Of course Taylor, from tomorrow you will be dulling up against Brittany" I announced to which he wailed and slumped down beside me followed by Brittany.

"Yeah and I'll make sure I kick your sorry ass hard, anyways Avy did you dual with anyone, tell me you atleast gave them a black eye." Brittany yelled in my sensitive ear.

"Calm down Bri" I yelled in her ears making her flinch. "If it makes you happy then I cracked a few of his ribs."

She squealed like a child. After all Brittany is a magnet of violence.

"Yeah it was amazing turns out I was worried for nothing." Taylor said as he admired the beauty of the clouds. "But I am worried tomorrow I'll.end up in one of the hospital beds."

"Don't worry I'll make sure you get only a few scratches that's all." Brittany teased. As I felt his heart racing. "That is still bad" he complained. Making us laugh. "You both are evil"

"Anyways Brittany what happen to Macy?" I asked her sounding serious. Tucker also stopped winning as he looked her.

"Nothing much just that they had a wonderful cup.of coffee" Brittany said looking at me. I eyed her in confusion. "I added some laxatives in their morning cup of coffee and right now they are spending their wonderful time in the bathroom." She laughed.

"Nice,"

We stayed like that for a few moments laughing and joking before we stood to get lunch and go on our own ways. Taylor had to check the boarder security and fulfill his other gamma duties whereas Brittany and I went to check on our mates.