#14

(WARNING! there is just a little bit of Smut involved.)

I woke up the next morning next to Sebastian, I looked at him and I smiled. Hes gorgeous when he sleeps. Why did I kick him out the other day again? I dont know I forgot. Well since we are at his house I can't kick him out, even if we are at my house I wouldn't kick him out even tho I did Last time.

I tired to get up from the bed without making any noise so I dont wake Sebastian, my legs are sore and I can barely walk but atleast I can try.

I tired my hardest to get up and walk downstairs, I went through his cabinets to find Advil, I went into his bathroom cabinet and I found some. I took 2 and I grabbed water and took it, I sat down on at the table before I do anything. Once the advil kicked in I looked through his pantry to find food, I found pancake batter so i decided to make pancakes.

As I make the pancakes I felt hands on my waist and I turned around and Saw Sebastian.

"Morning frumoasa mea." Sebastian said.

"Is that a new nickname for me? What does it mean?" I asked as I gave him a small kiss.

"It means my Beautiful... because I want to ask you something." Sebastian said.

"What?" I said as I wrapped my arms around his Neck.

"You want to be my Girlfriend?" Sebastian asked. My heart was racing an I just looked him in the eye until I snapped myself out of it.

"Like public... Fans... Online Bullies?" I asked.

"Uhh yes but I will beat the online bullies for you."

"Uhm then yeah... I'll be your girlfriend."

Sebastian picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, he placed me on the counter and started to kiss me, I let out a small moan come out my mouth and Sebastian continued to nibbled on my lips, neck, and shoulders... then I pushed him away because I remembered about the pancakes.

"The Pancakes was gonna burn, we can continue after breakfast... okay."

"Fine." He whined and he sat down on the counter watching me cook.

After I was done I put the pancakes on a plate and Sebastian quickly picked me up and started to kiss me as we went to his room, I laughed between kisses.

When we got to his room I pushed him on his bed and I took my top off I then crawled in the bed and we started to kiss. Me and Sebastian got into it for a bit then someone walked in.

"Woah! Okay!" Anthony walked out the room and I got off of Sebastian and put clothes on as Sebastian does the same.

"Sorry!" I yelled.

"Your good!" Anthony yelled back.

Once we got our clothes on we walked out the room and Anthony looked at me and Smirked at Sebastian.

"What?" Sebastian asked.

"I knew you like Y/N!" Anthony said.

"Well yeah... why wouldn't I?" Sebastian asked.

"Last time I asked you, you said you dont like her." Anthony said.

"That was a while ago, plus I lied that time." Sebastian said as he walked to the Kitchen to grabbed himself a pancake as me and Anthony followed, "Now why are you here?"

"To sit on your couch!" Anthony joked, "I'm joking... Chris want you to know that he might be proposing to Hailey."

"Already? They just started dating." Sebastian said and I quickly walked up to him.