Jealousy - Dr. Gerald x Dr. Kondraki

(Fair Warning there is some catcalling in this, just in case it makes you uncomfortable.)  

     Gerald been working with Kondraki as his assistant for a year now, and has been dating him for a month. If he could describe what it was like in one word he would say surprising.
    Gerald was on his way back to the office after his lunch break when a random guard passed by. He was about to swipe his card, when heard someone catcall him. "Where you going, sexy?"
     Gerald turned around, confused. He wasn't sure if he was talking to him, but he looked and a guard was looking right at him. So normally he answered. "Um, sorry, but I'm taken?"
     "Well that's a shame, since you got such a fine ass. Maybe your boyfriend could share." The guard responded, making Gerald feel very uncomfortable.
     "Sorry, but no. Could you please leave me alone?" Gerald said sheepishly, praying the gross guard would give up and go away. But of course he didn't.
    "Oh come on baby, smile! It's not everyday a nice man like me compliments you!" Just as he said that Kondraki came up behind him and tightly gripped the guard's shoulder.
     "Excuse me, but he's taken. Plus, he's my assistant and I rather not have you distract him from his work." Kondraki said in a harsh tone. The guard immediately cowered away from both of them, most likely going back to whatever he was supposed to do.
      They both walked into the office in silence, and Gerald noticed a look on Kondraki's face that surprised him. "Ben, are you actually jealous?" Gerald knew he would never admit it but he asked anyways.
     "Really, RJ? No, I'm not jealous." He said bluntly.
      "You liar, you are jealous! I can read it on your face!" Gerald teased.
       "Whatever! That guard had no right talking to you like that!" Kondraki huffed, and Gerald swore he could see Kondraki's face turn red.
        "Oh my god, you are. That's adorable." Gerald chuckled.
     "Shut up." Kondraki was about to turn his head away, but Gerald kissed him on the forehead before he could.
       "I'm sorry. I just find it funny. I never thought of you as the type to get jealous. But then again, there's a lot things I didn't think you'd be, but you always surprise me." Gerald ran his hands through his hair.
         "You say that likes it's a bad thing." Kondraki joked.
         "It's not. Well, sometimes. But I'm willing to deal with it." They both laughed.

----------------------------------
Thanks to CritterLol for the idea
Also the image is a meme I made myself.