Closet - Jack Bright x Alto Clef

Requested by: CritterLol
(Note: My version of Dr. Bright has really long hair, like down to his waist.)
-----------------------------------------------------
                Out of all the ways Bright imagined his first time with Clef would be like, the janitor's closet definitely wasn't one of them. But here he was, pined to wall with Clef cupping his chin in his hand. He averted his eyes away from Clef's gaze. "Do we really have to do it here?" He said more sheepishly than he wanted to. It's not that he didn't want to, just rather have it be a little more...comfortable.
               "Since when has that ever bothered you, hm?" Clef said in a low tone that made Bright's face turn several shades of red. And it didn't help that he was so close to his face.
               "I-It doesn't. It's just...really cramp in here." Bright shuffled, trying to get himself into a comfortable position. Clef grunted, and the grabbed Bright by his shirt and passionately kissed him. Bright was caught off guard, but quickly melted into the kiss. Clef grabbed Bright's hair and tugged it slightly, Bright moaning softly into the kiss.
              They broke the kiss, gasping for air. "Done complaining, now?" Clef teased.
              "W-whatever." Bright huffed and rolled his eyes, and Clef chuckled at him.
              "You're so cute when you're mad." Clef trailed down to Bright's shoulder, kissing him and leaving purple marks. Bright let out blissful gasp. Bright unbuttoned his shirt, letting Clef continue. Clef grabbed his shirt and threw it on the floor. He started moving down to his chest, leaving bitemarks that sometimes pierced skin from how sharp Clef's teeth were. Bright hiss in pain slightly, but he enjoyed every bit of it.
              He reached down to his v-line, then stopped. "W-what are waiting f-for?" Bright stuttered.
             Clef looked up at him. "I'm waiting for you to take off the rest of your clothes, Angel~" Bright could feel his face warm up. He took off the rest of his clothes as Clef took off his. "Turn around." Bright did what he said, and felt Clef pin him to the wall again. "You ready~?" He whispered.
              He couldn't finish speaking before he slammed into him. "Ye-AH! FUCK~!" He gripped the wall, trying to keep himself still. Clef rubbed Bright's thighs, making him moan more. "Ah~! Please, f-faster."
             "You sure about t-that, Angel?" Clef tugged his hair, yanking Bright's head back.
              "Y-Yes, p-please." Bright whimpered.
              "As you wish~" Clef thrusted faster, and Bright moaned louder. Bright felt so pleasured, he could barely see.
             "Oh god...I'm g-getting close." Bright moaned out, feeling heat rise up in his chest.
              "Me too, A-Angel." Clef gripped Bright's thighs, thrusting faster as he began to climax.
               "A-ah~! Y-yes!" Bright moaned, feeling an orgasim build up in his throat. Finally they both came, now panting and sweaty.
               "We should clean...this up before anyone finds out." Bright said, gesturing to the mess.
                Clef chuckled. "I'm sure they already know." He kissed Bright. "But we should definitely clean that up and get dressed.
            Bright wrapped his arms around Clef's neck, resting his head on his chest. "Love you." He giggled.
           "Love you too, Goofball."