🤨 Sus ‼️

"So will, is it just you and fergie on this big ship" I pondered.
"Nope, theres a whole crew of us on board" will led us to a room filled with people. Will introduced us to the crew
"This is mlady" will.i.am said tipping his cowboy hat. We greeted everyone on board, there was around 9 people.
"Umm guys where's usher?" William asked. Wait a minute usher was one of the crew mates. No one knew where usher was and everyone began getting increasingly nervous. We decided to split up to look for usher around the ship. Me, Will and Harry went together. We went in and out of rooms, no sight of usher to be seen. That was until we reached another room, one that will called the gaming room. In which usher's lifeless body lay in the middle of.
"Amogus?" Said Harry. We screamed for help and within minutes all the other crew mates came rushing through the gaming rooms doors. Will.i.am began counting to see if everyone was here. There was 8 of us, we were missing another person. Were they also dead? William began explaining the situation and ordered us all to stay in a group. We went looking round the ship together and found the body to the other missing person. It was gizmo. Fergie began weeping. Someone on this ship was killing us off one by one and any one of us could be next. Panick struck at seeing gizmos deformed body on the floor.
"Amogus real life?"