22. Trevor

I was born on an Army base in Texas and raised in Atlanta. I had a great childhood. My parents were in the same branch of the military, Army, and by the time they retired they were set with healthy pensions.

Everything they ever gave me I had to earn. They rarely spanked me, mainly because I never disobeyed them and we had a great relationship.

That was until the day after I turned seventeen. Before the internet days life was amazing. I did okay in school, hated sports and went to all my high school sporting events. I was in various clubs.

My parents and I always traveled and ate together for dinner as a family.

By the time I was twenty I'd visited over a hundred countries. My Passport was triple stamped.

I loved Atlanta. Sundays at Piedmont Park, the Pear Garden, and hang out around Lucky Street or Midtown bars.

In Charleston SC: Zorba's, Sundays at Battery Park and attending house parties.

In San Diego, just being out and about, waving at strangers or a quick couple of blows of my car horn as I drove by in a pricey rental.

The bar in Hillcrest and Downtown areas.
Sundays at Balboa Park and house parties.

I used to be a plumber. I used to answer house calls and fix sinks and toilets. I sold under the table dick to my clients as well, and I was expensive.

I made so much money I quit my plumbing job and started my own.

Trevor Plumbing.

In the next five years I was a Fortune 500 company with one hundred and eighty-four locations around the country. I remained private. I answered to me and the IRS. Luckily, my accountant and tax lawyer handled all that.

My cousin, Brent, an assistant D.A. kept an eye on them, to make sure they weren't stealing my fortune.

My net worth was now at $140 million.

I normally didn't do house calls anymore. I had a team of people for that, but on occasion, like now, I was special requested.

By a client named Brutus.