18. Trevor

Love. I wasn't too fond of it, even though Dentrick and I was in love with each other. When there was devotion and unexplained love between two people, then comes monogamy, respect, commitment, loyalty, faithfulness, tolerance of our past (because we did have lives prior to meeting).

And acceptance of each others differences. As long as we're two consenting adults then the age factor was null and void.

Age was more than a number was fabricated by those young millennial fucktards who find older people too disgusting to date or too perverted to have as a permanent partner in a meaningful relationship, yet those twenty something dummies tried to date older men for a place to live tho.

Fuck yo couch nigga 'cause your dumb ass couldn't sleep here. Try the shelter.
They say beauty was in the eye of the beholder, but who was the beholder of beauty?

Nonetheless there was a shitload of materialistic young bitches who date older men for the sake of a come up. It was sometimes difficult to find one's permanent partner because we all come from different environments.

Fundamentally, if there was real love between two people then the relationship will work out in the long haul, period.

One the dilemmas with gay and straight people was that we are spoon-fed and forced through the majority and entertainment what physical beauty was supposed to be.

Our minds look for that image and chose that image and we ignore the internal image of that person.

When we find out that beauty was not inside that beautiful looking person, than we become disappointment and abandon the relationship and look for another person to date and move on as a learning experience.

Niggas called out of work claiming to be in the hospital and come back with gold teeth and new tats. Bitches called out of work sick and came back with manicures, pedicures and micro braids.

Do me a favor. Get down off the cross. God knows we can use the wood! I was wondering about something. Since I joined a gym and hired a personal trainer.

When I get my sexy, curvaceous body back was I going to dump Dentrick and become an escort again or would I end back up on stage in a strip club...getting a nigga money?

Females from Carol City were trying to get their coins for those stashed piggy banks. I knew a few strippers outta Liberty City trying to secure the bag, popping pussy like Act 2 popcorn on three minutes in the microwave.

Burn notice tho.

The bag and the pussy burnt like a bih. It only took 2 and a half minutes bih. My thots from Goulds flaunt EBT cards like black Platinum.

Bitches couldn't spell or pronounce Mussels or Shrimp without a "k" but trying to cook the shit like the Red Lobster relocated to Chocolate City.

Those Homestead shones scamming niggas for their paper with curtain call pussy.
What's up to those three Florida City slaughters.

Getting paid stamps,  weed and cash to eat dope bois asses from here to Orlando. I called them the Shitty Boo Boo Sisters.

Fuck ya dick, nigga let us suck ya balls from the back and eat ya ass.

All three hoes lining three dope bois up on the bed with their faces down and asses up and niggas paying good money for the Gabrielle hoes to make them cum while those hoes tongue kissed assholes that purposely wasn't wiped right after they took a dump but those pretty nasty yuck mouth bitches were rookies.

They went hard in the paint. Hoes Asking Where Da Stamps At.

These niggas gonna stop trying me. I'll cut him too short to shit. They not lit af and I was a disco inferno tho. I prided myself on being a top. I didn't like my ass being tampered with.

Seriously. I swung the bat. I'll never be a bottom cat for nobody.

It was so bad that I slapped my boyfriend for even suggesting that I bottom for the first time.

He was infuriated. He tried to leave and I pulled his briefs down, ate that ass and stroked his hole with this dick till he came on himself.

Put his ass to sleep. I jacked off and came on his cakes while he slept and slid up in that wet ass and fucked him out of a deep sleep, made that prostate cream all over this pole, made him cum without touching himself again and put him to bed once more.

As long as I tamed that ass he wasn't going nowhere.