"Another perfect score from the ghost herself I'm assuming?" A familiar voice says to Naomi. Naomi glances next to her to see one of the most popular boys in her school looking over at her. Grey Contine. A fellow model and someone Naomi would of considered a friend, if his manic fangirls weren't sending her death threats every time they did a photo shoot together. Grey knew this and was respectful of the distance she kept, even if he was saddened by it.

"Oh yeah, what else would it be?" Naomi says handing the test paper to Grey for him to have a look at, she watched him as his golden eyes scanned the paper, examining the answer

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Oh yeah, what else would it be?" Naomi says handing the test paper to Grey for him to have a look at, she watched him as his golden eyes scanned the paper, examining the answer.

"Wow, this is something else" he says smiling, handing the paper back to Naomi for her to return to its rightful place.
"Cole is really blowing a fuze over her, he's all 'she's a scholarship student and is lucky to even know about this fine school in the first place, she should show some appreciation to our genrous offer and show up to class for once' and stuff" Grey says in a mocking voice whilst pulling a face.

Grey was apart of the student council, nick named the Heavenly Council by the student body. Naomi wasn't exactly sure what Grey's role there was but she was told it was top secret and not to be revealed under any circumstances. But Naomi was sure he just said that as a way to get more girls interested in him. Not that he needed any help there.

"Okay, it's time Grey, let's see that test score" Naomi said with a smug smile, she was referring to a bet they made on the test day about who would score higher, Grey confidently agreed as he knew Naomi was really bad at math. What he didn't know was that Naomi had a trick up her sleeve.

"72%"

"HAH 75%"

"HAH I WIN- wait what" Grey said in shock, completely in denial that Naomi would be able to score higher than him. "Read it and weep" Naomi said holding out her test at him. And lo and behold there it was.

"75% well done Naomi :)" was scribbled on her paper by Mrs Miller.

"Deals a deal Contine, pay up" Naomi said as she watched the dark haired boy bury his face in his hands, as the fear for what he was about to do next sunk in. Grey let out a sigh before getting up and walking to the front of the classroom where the elderly teacher was sat, chatting to a student about a test score.

"Excuse me everyone may I have your attention for a moment, I have an announcement to make" Grey says, successfully gaining the class's attention, after all he's apart of the Heavenly Council, anything that he does will gain attention, whether he likes it or not.

Grey clears his throat before he begin to speak. Some students took this short delay to take their phones out and begin to record Grey, anything with him in it would become a viral hit amongst the tight knit community of the school.